Zelo-16

B.A.P One Shots

You were best friends with the amazing Zelo! Being friends for 10 years is a bunch. You knew everything about him. What he likes to do, when his birthday, etc. But, you don't know who he likes. You love him like, very much. But he doesn't know that.

The two of you never talked about, liking or oving anyone. Besides family members. You wanted to ask him who he likes, but you thought you shouldn't. If it turns out to be a girl you don't like, then you'll get pissed off. But it it's someone our good friends with, then you might get sad.

Everyone wants their crush to like them right?

You turned to Zelo and smiled. He's too perfect to ignore. Every single thing about him is perfect. Compared to you, your just not perfect. Every single girl in school likes him. Every guy wishes they were him.

You looked back at the ground. You and Zelo were walking back home. The two of you live next to each other. You don't really know if he likes you or not. Sometimes he would joke around with you. Is he just playing around? Or is he trying to flirt with you?

You thought to yourself. Only if he would show signs or hints, or something! You just want to know if he likes you or not. 

The two of you stopped. Your I front of your house, and he was in front of his n the side walk. "I'll see you ater." Zeo gave a wave then smiled. He began walking casually towards his front door "Wait!" You yelled running to him.

He stopped and looked back at you. I quickly walked infront of him.

Here goes nothing.

I gave him a small kiss. I looked at him, and he stood there. Doing nothing. His reaction? His eyes were just round like moons, and he was blinking multiple times. "U-Um, bye." He said rushing into his house.

Did he Ike it? Or was it too awkward? 

You turned back around, walking back to your house. "Aish. Is houodn't have done that." You said to yourself. You were lightly hitting yourself on the head. Talking to yourself a title bit. "Wae? Why did I do that?"

You entered your house, still mumbling to yourself. "Oh, welcome home." Your mom yelled from the kitchen. "I'm going to my room." I said walking upstairs. "Your not going to eat dinner?" She asked. "Ani. I'm going thought some stuff." You answered closing your bedroom door.

You layed on your bed, previewing what happened moments ago. Zelo didn't know my feelings until now, I hope. I've tried not to flirt with him. Or stare at his perfectness. I just can't help it. It's like I feed on his perfectness. Weird?

"What will I do if I see him tomorrow? Should I just pretend nothing happened? Or should I ask him how it was? Ani, Ani. I shouldn't ask him how it was. 'Did you like it?' 'Did you hate it?' It'll be so weird if I asked him that"

You groan. Not knowing what to do tomorrow. 

The next day, you took a quick shower, then put on your school uniform. You ate breakfast, said your goodbyes then walked out your house. You saw Zelo at his front door step. You waved. But he ignored it. You slightly pouted. Did he dislike it that much? He could have push me away.

He quickly closed the door, then walked off to school. Ignoring you. You sighed. It's obvious that he doesn't like you. Not even one bit. After the 'incident' he could have just said, "Mian. But, I don't like you that way." I mean, it's easy to say. Just let it out.

You accepted the fact that he doesn't like you. You nodded and began walking to school, alone.

-

After school, you walked back home. All alone again. No Zelo in sight. You began walking quietly. Someone tapped your shoulder from behind, you turned around and someone pulled you into a deep kiss. Your eyes grew wide.

It's Zelo! What the heck! You thought he didn't like you. You kissed him back, but then you pulled him away. "I thought you didn't like me." You said looking at the ground. He he tilted your head up with his hand then spoke.

"I thought about it. And, I just realize that I like you. It's bad timing, I know. And..I'm sorry." He apologized. You shook your head.

"It's okay. As long as I'm with you, I'll be okay." You smiled. He smiled back then hugged you. "Saranghae." You said. "I love ou too" He answered back.

 

Request from pretty_rania1 

Too short? Sorry. I hope you liked it though. I tried hard. I hope you all liked it^^ It took me about two days to finish this XD I got tired in the beginning when I was typing it. So I finished it today :) Any more requests?