Youngjae-12

B.A.P One Shots

You were working at work. Ice cream was good. A lot of people loves it! Kids come more than older people. Your're still single. You haven't dated in five months. You don't see anyone you like, just one person that you see everyday on your phone, Youngjae. You couldn't go to any of there concerts or fansighns. You were hopping you would see Youngjae at least one time in your life. "Annyeonghaseyo.",a little 5 year old girl said. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo. What would you like today?",You asked smiling down at her. "Can I get vanilla on a cone?",She asked cutely. You nodded and went to get her order.

"Here you go",you have her your order and she payed. "Enjoy.",you smiled at her. She nodded and walked out of the store. "Annyeonghaseyo.",someone said standing infront of you. You couldn't see his face. He wore a hat; and a mask that covered half of his face. "Annyeonghaseyo. What would you like?",you asked the everyday question. "You.",he answered. "Excuse me?",you questions raising up an eyebrow. He took off his mask. Oh my gosh, you couldn't believe it him. You wanted to scream and yell out YOUNGJAE!

When you were about to open your mouth he said,"Shh! I don't want anyone to know it's me. I do love babys, but I have a huge headache." You nodded and smile. *It's him! It's really Yoo Youngjae!* You chanted in your head. "Why do you need me?",you asked him. "Well, your very pretty and your younger brother is always talking about you.",Youngjae answered covering his face again. You nodded. Your Youngjae brother is Zelo. Damn, that boy is tall.

"Can we talk somewhere else?",Youngjae asked looking around the shop. No customers. You just nodded. "Lets just sit on the chairs.",You said to him. He agreed. Thank god there was no customers. Youngjae sat infront of you. You just blinked at him. "Wow. Your really beautiful. Zelo always said that you were okay. Not, really pretty.",Youngjae said looking at every detail your face had. You blushed. "How is Zelo doing? Is he bothering you guys too much?",You asked concern about him. Youngjae shook his head.

"He's good. He doesn't bother us a lot. He's like the youngest brother. We all care for him.",Youngjae nodded. You smiled. "That's good. Thank you for taking care of him. I don't see him that often.",you replied."Oh, why did you want to talk to me? Was it something important?",you asked him. He nodded. "What is it?",you asked looking worried. "It's you and me.",he answered. "What?",you questiond. "This is the first time I've ever seen Zelo's Noona. I know this is out of the blue but, do you want to go out?",Youngjae asked.

"S-Seriously? Go on a date with you? Is it just one date? Or there can be more after that?",you asked Youngjae. "There can be more.",he nodded. "Neh! Neh! I would LOVE to go out with you!!",you smiled from excitement. Your finally dating Yoo Youngjae! How are you going to tell Zelo? "How are you going to tell Zelo?",you asked him. "I'll just tell the rest of B.A.P . I'm sure they will be happy when I tell them. But, I'm going to have to tell babyz.",Youngjae answered.

"Good luck.",you smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed, you did also.