Jongup-12

B.A.P One Shots

You took a deep breath. You were going to confess to the guy you've liked for a long time now. You smile. You tapped his shoulder and he turned around. "Annyeonghaseyo.",you bowed. "Ah, annyeonghaseyo.",Jongup bowed back. Haha, the good thing is that he was your best friend. "How are you?",You asked. "Good. How about you?",Jongup asked back. "Fine. Okay. Well, bye.",you bowed and walked the other way. You were to scared to confess to him. It might be awkward after that. *Okay. You can do it. Lets try that again* You said to yourself, walking back to Jongup. "Hey,Jongup.",you said. He turned around again. "Hi, again."

"Um. Jongup...I've liked you for a while now. I know you won't accept it. And I'm fine with it.",you said. "Neh. I can't. I'm focusing on dancing and school. Mianhae. But, why did you tell me? You already know that I want to focus on dancing, not dating.",he replied. "I don't know. I just thought I need to tell you. Well..I'll meet you at the school gates after school.",you waved bye and walked to class. You waved back. After school, you meet Jongup at the gates. "Hey.",you greeted. "Hello.",he replied back. "So, tomorrow I'm going to work on a project with Peniel oppa.",you said.

"Peniel? Peniel hyung? The one that likes skinship?",Jongup asked. You laughed and nodded. "Neh. That Peniel.",you answered. "Whatever.",Jongup said walking a bit faster. *She's going to do a project with him? What if he touches her in a wrong way? What if she likes it? What if she doesn't like it? What will happen? I have to follow them to see what's up.* Jongup thought to himself. "Jongup?",you said waving your hand infront of his face. He snapped out of daze. "What?",he replied. "I asked you what your going to do tomorrow.",you said.

"Oh..nothing.",he answered shortly. You nodded. The next day after school you meet Peniel at the school gates. "Annyeonghaseyo oppa.",you ran to him. "Annyeong.",Peniel patted your head with a smile. "What the hell?!",Jongup said. "Why is he touching her already?",Jongup said to himself. *Lets follow them* The thought to himself. They began walking to a cafe, laughing and talking. He hated that. What? What is this? Is he jealous? She shook his head. *I am not jealous. Why would I be?* He asked himself. The two of them ordered drinks already. Jongup didn't want one so he didn't buy one. He sat in a booth behind them.

You smiled. Having cake and boba tea. Peniel smiled. "You look pretty when you smile." You blushed and bowed. *What? Is he hitting on her already? Seriously. This hyung.* Jongup said shaking his head in disapproval. "Oh. (Y/N). You hate something right there.",Peniel said pointing at the left side of your lip. *What? Seriously. This girl.* Jongup said standing up. "Here.",Peniel said taking a napkin and wiping it off. You blushed and bowed. Jongup's hand clenched into a fist. He walked infron of you and pulled you up. He looked into your eyes and you blinked.

He grabbed your face and brought his lips to yours. Your eyes went wide, but you liked him so you started to kiss him back. He pulled away. "Yah. Don't be flirting with my girl hyung. She's mine. No on else.",Jongup said. "Relax. She's too young for me. But, she's cute.",Peniel replied. Jongup shook his head. "Jongup. I thought you didn't want to date.",you said to him. "I''be found my feelings. When I followed you guys here, hearing you guys laugh and all, it made me made. And I like you(Y/N).",Jongup said holding onto your hands. You smiled and nodded. "Peniel oppa. We can carry on tomorrow.",you said looking at Peniel. He nodded and took his stuff. You hugged Jongup close.