Yongguk-15 Pt.2

B.A.P One Shots

We began walking to a familiar place. I looked everywhere. We're heading to his house. "You know where we're going, right?" He asked. I nodded. "Neh." 

The two of us were holding hands like a lovely couple. Only if I could stay with him a little but longer, would be nice. It seems like he likes me. But I don't know. I think he does since he kissed me. "What's going on? It seems like your thinking of something. It seems...bad. " Yongguk said. I looked up at him and shook my head.

"Nothing is wrong. I just like being with you, as a human." I answered. He let out a smile then nodded. His smile is amazing, his voice is amazing. Everything about him is amazing. He's a really nice person.

We finally arrived at his house. I suddenly stopped. He looked back at me worried. "Is something wrong?" He asked walking towards you. I shook my head. "Ani, it's just that..I never went inside your house before." 

He smiled at me. "It's okay. I'll show you around if you'd like. Nothing's dangerous inside my house. I'm a total innocent person." He answered with a little nodded. I looked at him in the eyes. "Oppa, I know your innocent." I said seriously. He looked at me. It seems like he doesn't know what to say.

"Oppa?" I said waving my hands infront of his eyes. He snapped out of daze. "Neh?" I smiled and ran to the front door. "Oppa, show me around the house." I said with a big grin. He chuckled and jogged towards the door. He unlocked the door. "Tah-dah!" He said opening the door.

You slowly walked in. What a beautiful house. "You like it?" Yongguk said closing the front door. He walked beside you and smiled. I slowly nodded. "Neh, I do like it. It's amazing." I said in awe. "Just like you." He said. I looked at him. 

"That's so cheesy." I shook my head then let out a little smile. He shyly rubbed the back of his neck. I began looking around the first floor. It was well organized. I nodded satisfied. "Oppa," I called out. He walked in. "What's..that?" I asked pointing at a big, what seems like a bunny.

"Ah, that's Shishi mato." He answered. "Shishi? Mato?" I slowly asked. He nodded. "Shishi mato is just like me. I like red, he likes red. He likes war movies, so do I. People thought Shishi mato reminded them of me. So they gave me this." He pointed at it. I slowly nodded.

"I would just like to say, Shishi mat is cuter than you." I joked patting his chest walking towards somewhere else. "What? Really? He's cuter than me?" He said walking after me. I laughed and started running up the stairs.

"Yah! That better not be true!" He yelled still running after me. "Well, believe it because it's true." I yelled back with a smile. "Yah!" He yelled. He caught up with me, then pinned me against the wall. Me and him were breathing heavily. He looked into my eyes, and I looked into his.

"Yah, don't ever say something is cuter than me. I'll get sad." He pouted. "Arroso, oppa." I replied. "Now, you need to repay me." He said. "Wae? For what?" I asked surprised. "You made me sad. So, you have to kiss me." He answered. I looked straight at him. 

His head bent towards me, and his lips went on mine. Second kiss. Is there going to be a third?

i began kissing him back. I couldn't help it. 

He's too perfect. He pulled away and hugged me. "I'll miss you." He said hugging me tightly. I hugged him back. "I'll miss you too. I can still see you, and you can see me. But you'll see me as your shadow. And, I'll see you in your actual form." I replied. Tears were about to fall from my eyes.

He pulled away and whiped the tears away with his thumbs. "It's okay. I'll wait for you. No need to cry. I'll be here for you, and I know you'll always be there for me." He hugged me back.

I started to cry. Tears began falling out of my eyes like a river: He began patting me back. "It's okay. Let it all out." He coed. I did what I was told. I let it all out. Later, what seems like forever, I pulled away then whiped the tears away. "I'm sorry for making you go through this much." I said sniffling.

He shook his head then smiled. "No problem. I think it was cute how you would cry for me." He smile sweetly. I started to blush from embarrassment. "No need to be embarrassed." He kissed my forehead. The two of us looked at the clock. One more hour before I run back into a shadow.

I wanted to cry again. One more hour!

 

To be continued...

 

Part 2, requested by pretty_rania1 . Sorry, I couldn't update this earlier. I forgot >.< But, I'm thinking about updating a Pt.3 If you'd like. If possible. I'll type it today.