Zelo-18

B.A.P One Shots

I awkwardly wrapped my jacket around me. All the teasing, I hate it. No one gives me respect. I'm always getting bullied. Why do they had to make fun of me? Is it because I'm smart? Or is it something else? Questions filled my head. I just don't understand..

I took closed my locker then began walking to class. Everytime I walk by someone, they would always say something about my family, or that I'm not special. Whenever they talked about my mum, my eyes would always fill up with tears. Even tho I'm in high school, I still cried about my mum.

She died when I was four-years-old. And my sister was only two. I don't understand why they would always say something bad about my mum. I didn't do anything to them. All I did was study and work hard. I've done nothing wrong.

I never stood up for myself. I'm a quiet person at times, but when they bring up my mom, I would always melt into tears. I don't stand up for myself. I always think of my mother, but I just hate it when they bring her up. Saying bad things to me about her. She was a good person.

I sat in my seat and uncomfortably looked around me. People were gossiping about me again. They were whispering to one another while looking straight at me. It's obvious that they were talking about me. The teacher came in and class begun.

I walked out of class, people purposely bumping into me causing all of my stuff to fall. I quickly bent on my knees and picked up all of my things. Someone bent infront of me and picked up the last book. I looked up, it was my crush, Zelo. He raised the book infront of me and I took it. I bowed then walked back to my class.

My face was burning up. I can feel it. I hope he didn't notice. Zelo is the kingka of the school. Every girl fell head over heals for him. He's smart, handsome, nice, caring and talented. What kind of girl wouldn't fall for him? The thing that I can't believe is that he helped me with my book. He didn't have to. He could have just ignored me. But instead, he was being a gentleman, and he helped me.

I ran into my last period. Zelo and me had the same class. I sat at my regular desk and looked upfront. Someone sat in the desk to my left. I looked to my left and saw Zelo. He just took out a pen then looked upfront. Then he looked towards me. I bowed then he smiled. I turned my attention back to the front. He smiled, at me.

After class, three bullies pulled me after class. They were females. I put my arms behind my back and slightly slouched. The first girl gave me a disgusted face. The other two girls stood beside her. Each one on the side.

"You better not go near my Zelo." She warned. "I'm sorry, but you must be mistaken. I didn't do anything to him." I answered. She gave me a fake laugh then began to talk. "You should be happy I didn't jump you. You would have end up like your mother."

My heart dropped. I was going to be crying out a waterfall. "Hey, don't talk to her that way." I looked up. My vision was a bit blurry because of the water in my eyes. I blinked, they quickly came down. It was Zelo. He sticking up for me? Why?

"O-Oppa." She stuttered. "I heard everything. You shouldn't talk to her that way. She went through so much more than you. Do you know what life would be like if your mother wouldn't her here? Now, please leave an innocent girl alone." He took my hand and stomped out the classroom, then outside. My tears dried up by now. He made quiet an entrance.

He stopped then slowly let go of my hand. His back was faced to me. My hands were behind my back. I wanted to cry again. What happened earlier ringed in my head. Tears began forming in my eyes. They then fell from my eyes and rolled down my cheek. I snuffled then Zelo quickly turned around and hugged me. I was surprised but I but my hands on his chest and began to cry.

I didn't know why I did that, but he seemed to not mind at all. He just started patting my back. I let all of my tears out.

After what felt like hours, I pulled away and whiped my face with the back of my hand. "Thank you. For just now and before." I thanked. He gave my a sweet smile. "My pleasure." I started to blush then he chuckled. Did he notice? "Um, then, I'll be leaving." I pointed behind him where the sidewalk is to my house. "Wait." He said. I looked up at him.

"I like you." He said. O.o He said it straight out. I blinked a bunch of times. "You must be mistaken."

"I actually like you. No one else. I know you get bullied but, you're special. You're a good person, and I want to get to know you. I know your surprised. But I'm telling you the truth. I don't like anyone else, only you. You're the one for me."

"I don't know what to say."

"Just say that you accept me as your boyfriend. I know that you like me, but I'll take care of the bullying. I'll change my classes and will have the same classes as you. I will stick up for you whenever someone picks on you. I will be there no matter what."

I agreed with a nodd. He grinned then gave me a hug. He spin me in one whole circle then put me down. I smiled at him. He smiled then took my hand in his. We began walking to who knows where. 

 

Lol I know the picture doesn't go with this one shot, but this was a request from cupcake7660

I hope you liked it^.^ But is actually based on my life. Just the part my mum died. And when I was four-years-old. But, to make it happy and all, this is my 100th one shot^-^ Thank you all for reading my one shots. I happy you all enjoy them. Why is this one shot so short? But I hope you just stay with me until the end^^