Zelo-15 Pt.2

B.A.P One Shots

Zelo crawled into bed next to me. I felt his hands around my hips. He pulled my closer and I felt his nose behind my neck. I giggled. Zelo sat up and looked at me, "It tickles?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. "I love the sound of your laughter." He said laying back down. "Zelo-ah." I said. "Hm?"

"You will forget about me when I turn back into a shadow right?" I asked. I was hopping for a no. "Of course not. So far I love everything about you. Your smile, your laughter, everything. I will not forget you when you turn into my shadow." He said kissing my neck. I began giggling. I moved around.

"Don't do that~. It tickles." I said. "Good. Because I Ike the sound of your laughter." He said kissing me neck multiple times. I began laughing. I pulled him away slightly out of breath. "Yah. I told you not to do that. It tickles too much." I whinnied. Zelo kissed your lips then pulled back.

"Does that tickle?" He asked. I shook my head. He kissed both of my cheeks. "Does that tickle?" He asked again. I shook my head. He kissed my forehead. "I know that doesn't tickle." He replied kissing my forehead again the moving down to my lips. He kissed my lips two times then to my neck.

I began giggling. He pulled away with a title smile. "Don't do that." I said. "I'll stop doing that," he said. "Thank you." You said with a sigh of relieve. "But, if you say I love you. To me." He smiled. "Saranghae." I simply said. Wasn't that easy? I smiled then walk out of bed. "Where are you going?" Zelo asked. I looked back I him with a smiled.

"To see you dance." I replied then turned around. I began walking downstairs. I heard Zelo's footsteps behind me. He caught up with me and took my hand in his. I looked at him, and he smiled. I smiled back and began walking.

We made it outside of his house. We were talking about my past, and his. After 30 minutes, we finally made it to the TS Building. We walked into the practice room. He took of his jacket and put it against the chair. I sat on the chair with no sound. He put on some music and started dancing . This song. I heard it before.

I remembered it. It's called Badman. He began dancing to the song. He was always such a good dancer. The song ended. A sweaty Zelo walked up to me with a smile. I handed him a cold water bottle. When did I get this? I shrugged. He drank half of it. He walked back to the stereo. Another dance?

He walked back in front of the mirror. I was about to fall out of year seat when you head whistles and beats. Why this song? I asked myself. He's dancing to No Mercy. I turned off the music and he looked at me surprised. I shook my head. "Ani. You can't do this song." I shook my head.

"Wae?" He asked. "It'll noona go crazy." I said still shaking my head. "Wae? Because of the hip part?" He asked with a small smirk. I stayed quiet for a second. "Exactly." I answered. I went back to my chair and sat down. I crossed my arms over my chest. Zelo walked towards me. He took my hands and pulled me up.

I stood up and looked at him. He smiled and wrapped his hands around my hips. I just looked at him. He's so sweaty. His head bent towards me. His lips on my lips. I was loving the kiss. But someone walked into the practice room. We were still at it. "Yah." A voice said from the front door. 

The both of us looked towars the door. "What are you doing here Junhong? At such a late hour?" He asked. "Oh, so your 'busy' with this young lady." He said. He quietly sighed. "Carry on." He said closing the door. He's inside the practice room also. He's just standing there watching us. 

"I'll just leave. Mian hyung." Zelo said grabbing his jacket and took your hand. Zelo opened the door then apologized again. He walked out of the room, with me too. "Teenagers." He mumbled when the two of you past by. "Who was that?" I asked. "Yongguk hyung." Zelo answered. I nodded.

I stopped. He looked at me. "Is something wrong?" He asked walking closer to me. I hugged him. He was slightly surprised but he hugged me back. "I'll miss you jello." I said hugging his tightly. "Don't worry. I will never forget you." He assured. I pulled away and looked into his eyes full with tears.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. "You promise?" I asked holding up my pinky. "I can promise you with something else." Zelo said. I looked at him. What does he mean by that?

His head bent towards mine. He's going to promise me with a kiss? His lips landed on mines. His toung slipped into my mouth. I couldn't resist. 

 

Requested. I hope you liked it cupcake7660 ^^ And I also hope you all liked it too :) Please keep requesting^.^