Daehyun-1

B.A.P One Shots

"Prom is comming up!",your friend poked you.You smiled and nodded."Do you have a date?",she asked.The smile left your face and shook your head.She shook your arm making you feel better."It's okay.I don't either.We can go together.We don't need any guy to be with us.Single is awesome.We could be free and do anything.Haha."

You laughed and nodded.You were walking out of school with her."So,what are you going to wear?",she asked walking down the sidewalk.You shrugged."We'll pick our dresses later.Prom isn't untill two weeks so we have time.Whenever you want to buy dress then just call me okay?",she said in excitement."But,did any guy ask you to go to prom with thm?",she continued.

"Neh,only about two guys.",you replied.Her eyes went wide,"Who?!"She jumped."Calm down.It was L.Joe and another guy but I forgot his name."You tapped your chin trying to remember his name."She shook your arm fastly."Why didn't you say yes?L.Joe is hot!",she decided."Ani,they were'nt my type.L.Joe is a bad boy rapper.",you replied back.

"Gosh!Girl!What is your type then?",she asked stopping.You stopped and answered "I like vocals.Well,I like when they can reach all of the notes.When they sing high notes then it make me want to fan girl.And,I love fan girling."

"Then,it'll might be hard to find someone like that.",she continued to walk.You followed beside her.You' ve talked on and on Untill you got to her's your your house.You were neighbors so you both will have to stop about at the same time.You finally arrived at your neighborhood.You Aliee onto your porch and waved to your best friend.She waved back and you walked into your house."I'm home!",you yelled."Yeobo,Appa want to see you in the living room.",you umma said walking towards you.

You nodded and walked to the livening room.When you stood near the door,you saw the most handsome guys in your life.Now he,was your type."Ah,(y/n).Please sit down.We need to discuss about things.",your Appa said motioning you to sit down on the couch.You obeyed and sat on the couch Infront of the handsome stranger.

"This is Daehyun.",he said to you.You shook your head and bowed."Daehyun this is (y/n).My daughter.",he introduced him.He bowed back."Now,the two of you will be going to prom together.Don't ask why.Nust do it.The prom will be in two more weeks.I hope you'll be a beautiful couple.You two are now dating.No buts.",your Appa said.Daehyun and you nodded.It seems like he didn't have a problem dating you.

Of course you didn't have any problem."Okay,we will be having dinner together.",your dad stood up walking to the dining table.You walked behind your father and Daehyun walked behind you.

 

After diner you went inside your room and Daehyun walked behind you.Before you have any bad thoughts,you just wanted to get to know him a little more.You sat on the bed and he sat in your chair."So,Daehyun.Your older than me right?",you asked.He nodded.You shook your head."Your really handsome.How is that even possible?",you asked him.

You weren't afraid to ask him that.He actually was.He smiled and answered,"Thank you.But,I really don't know how.My parents made this face."Oh,so he has a sense of humor."Neh,you have a nice sinee of humor.Do you sing?",you asked him.He nodded.

"Neh,I do.I'm from the band B.A.P .It stands for Best,Absolute,Perfect.",he walked closer to you.And you noticed.You were fine with it.You liked him so it didn't really matter to you if he touched you."Did I steal the beautiful girl's heart yet?",he asked.

"Neh.",you shook your head.You saw him walked to the bed and he sat next to you.He just sat there and stared at the window.It was all quiet.So you leaned towards him and kissed him.It was only a peck.But,he held onto your hips and pulled you closer.You let go for air and kissed him cheek.

"I'll see you later.I'm a little tired.Plus,I have school tomorrow.",You said to him.He nodded and said,"Okay,just to let you know.I'm going to go to your school.Tomorrow.I'll pick you up.Just call me when you're finished."

You nodded and he walked out your door.You smiled yourself to sleep.

 

The next day,you called Daehyun and he had picked you up from your house.You told him the direction to your friends house.You texted her to come out of her house and into the car that was Infront of her house.You opened the door of the car and waved so she knew it was you.She ran out of her house and hugged you.

She looked into the car and saw Daehyun.He waved and smiled.Her eyebrows were raised."I'll tell you later.Just get into the car.",you told her.You opened the back door and she slid in.You sat in the front with Daehyun.

"So,who's the hottie?",she said looking at Daehyun."Haha,I'm Daehyun.(y/n) boyfriend.",he chukled."Oh,so you do have a boyfriend.Why didn't you tell me?",She said poking you."Yah,he was just my boyfriend yesterday.Relax.We'll fine you one.",you replied.

You,Daehyun and your best friend walked out of the car.Daehyun held onto your hand and your friend was on the other side of you.There were stares.And whispers."Wow!He's so handsome." "How can a guy be that hot?!"

You didn't say a word so did Daehyun.Your friend had been gone long ago.You had every class with him.Thankfully.You sat with him in every class.There were stares and whispers again.They asked,"When did you get a handsome boyfriend?" "How is he such a hottie?!"

They asked a bunch of questions but you didn't mind.So did he.School had ended.All of the girls were falling for him like you did when you first saw him.They were jelous.

One week past."Omo!I found a boyfriend (y/n)!",your friend said approaching you and Daehyun."Really?Who?",you asked."He doesn't go to our school but his name is Lee Hyun Woo.His birthday is in March.Its on the 23.And he's an actor.I love him!",she replied.You smiled and hugged her.

"Omo!That's really good!I hope you'll have a good relationship with him.",you smiled.Daehyun turned you around and kissed you.You were surprised."Minhae,I just wanted to kiss you.",he apologized.You shook your head and kissed him."Wow!",your friend said.You smiled while still kissing him.

"I wish I can last that long.",she said staring at you and Daehyun."I can see that smile (y/n)!",she yelled.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This was long.Sorry if it was boring,and the spelling.And if it didn't make any sense.

But,I still hope you liked it.

:) -xxxibkpop