Himchan-2

B.A.P One Shots

"I want that one.",you pointed at the big fluffy dog.You were at fair.You were with Himchan.You didn't ant to be with him,but you had it.It is this stupid class project thing.Well,it all started in class.The students have to pick the names from the hat and you got Himchan.And,now you are at the fair with him.Everyone else seems to like their partner,but you don't.

The reson why is because when you and him were little he use to pick on you.He always caused you to get in trouble and you never liked it.For some reason,he just did it.Maybe,he didn't like you.Or you did something wrong so he would hate you.You never knew.The project was based on getting to know that person you picked.

You wanted to choose a different partner but the teacher shook his head.You didn't talk to Himchan as much.You mostly pointed at objects.The more you hung out with him,you started to like him.He was a caring and funny.You laughed at most jokes he said.

Once,you had something on your face with was food,and he wiped it away with a napkin.After that he smiled.You smiled back at him but kept staring at him.He began to eat when you smiled.He finally looked up and saw you staring at him.He waved his hands in your face and you blinked rapidly.

You finally gazed at your food and ate it.It was awkward for you.It seems like he was use to people staring at him.He didn't think it was awkward."So where do you want to go next?",he asked."I don't know.I already did what I want to do.What do you want to do?",you asked him."I want to date you.",he didn't stutter.You thought you misunderstood,"What?I think I misunderstood."

"I want to eat cake.",he said lying.You nodded and walked to the nearby bakery.You left the fair already.He ordered and you waited near the entrence.The man said,"Are you two a couple?You make a really cute couple."

You shook your head while he was paying for the cake.You waved goodbye,and left the bakery."Hey,do you want to eat the cake with m?",he held up the cake.You nodded and walked to a nearby table.He grabbed some spoons from a restaurant and gave you one.Again,you had frosting on your face and Himchan wipped it away.

You nodded in thanks and began eating in silence.You stared at his handsome face for about 2 minutes already.He looked at you and blinked a couple of times.You dropped your gaze at the cake and scooped a peice and ate it.You still thought it was awkward.You tried to not stare at him but  you always end up staring at him.

A few days past and you began to love him.You wanted to ask him out but you were to scared.You thought,what if he doesn't like you back?What if he thinks your some kind of creep?What if he already has a girlfriend?Everytime you tried to talk to him,you were too shy.When you liked him you weren't so shy and now you were?

What the heck is happening?

Finally,you got the courante to talk to him.You walked to him after school and asked him,"Hey,Himchan.Um.Do you want to,g-get some food for me?I'm hungry."He nodded and lead you to his car.

Gosh why can't I do this?Just say it!Just say it!You said to yourself."Hey,Himchan.Can I asked you a question?"He nodded while driving."Do you want to go.Out.Some.Time?"You said.You palmed yourself in the forehead at how stupid that sounded."That's cute.Neh,I would.I didn't know I would be falling for you.I wanted to ask you out but,I was too shy.",he replied.

You nodded,"me too."He took your left hand and took it in his right.He kissed the back of your hand."Where do you want to go Yeobo?"You blushed and answered,"Anywhere with you.Oh,my gosh.Did I actually say that?",You whispered to yourself at the last sentence.He chukled."You're so cute."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Was this boring or what?

Sorry.But my eyes hurt.This

might be the last one for today.

-xxxibkpop