Zelo-17

B.A.P One Shots

Being a shy girl . Am I not right? When your in class, and the teacher ask the class a question. Everyone raises their hand but you. Usualy the teacher would pick you. The one who ISN'T raising their hand. A lot of people get shy, of course. But no one is as shy as I am. I'm too scared to speak publicly. I'm also scared to talk to my crush...

I'm not one of those loud happy girls, oh no. I'm all quiet. I can be happy sometimes. The only thing I hate about myself is, how i look, and how my body is shapped. Everything else looks okay, to me. I'm not even close to being like those girls who think they're all pretty and stuff.

I'm just a normal shy girl. Some guys hate shy girls, but some other guys think it's cute. I think i'm not cute at all. I sorta try too soetimes- looking at myself in the mirror trying to do aegyo. But, i always fail.

I'm invisable to my crush, Zelo. He's an amazing person. Perfect at everything. For example, aegyo, dancing, rapping, etc. I can't do aegyo. I can dance, but i can't rap.

I think i'm sort of a good dancer. I can do some parts of Zelo's dances. But not all of it. Everyday, i spend my time in the practice room. I put all of my heart into dancing. Even though i'm OK at dancing, it doesn't mean i have to quit since i'm not perfect. Like Zelo.

I silently walked to the practice room at school. No one behind me. Thank god. No one has ever seen me dance before. Not even my parents. I don't have a bunch of friends. So it doesn't really matter. I wouldn't care if anyone saw me dance, just kidding. I would die if someone saw me trying to dance Zelo's parts.

The only person i hope in the world that wouldn't see me dance is Zelo. He might dislike it or...i don't know what. It would be a BIG surprise if he thinks i dance good. 

I stepped into the practice room, closed the door behind me then set my stuff down. I grabbed my ipod and plugged in some speakers. Music started blasting through the speakers. 'Badman' was playing. I nodded, deciding to do this dance.

I moved my body the way Zelo did in the music video. Twisting and turning. I tried my very best to remember the steps. He is such an amazing dancer. I thought. Oh, did i tell you that i was a total nerd. Yep, i'm a shy nerd.

The song ended and i breathed heavily. Trying to catch my breath. I door creeked and i quickly looked towars the door. He's gone. Who ever was there, did they see the whole dance? 

I sighed. At long as it wasn't Zelo then, i'm good. I quickly drank an ice cold water from the fridge. I took my stuff then walked out of school campus. I safely arrived home. I looked up at the clock. It's already 10 o'clock. I yawned. I'm  s bit tired from today. I slowly walked upstairs. I fell asleep on bed when i first landed on it.

The next day, i did my usual. I arrived at school. With no smile. Just a straight face. I saw some eyes following me. I didn't want to see who. So i just kept walking to my locker.

After school, I wlked to the practice room. M gave was on the floor. I walked into the room then closed the door. I looked up and saw, Zelo. Why is he here? Could it be him who saw me yesterday? I just stood their. Not saying anything. What do i do? What di i say? He smiled and looked at me. What a smile. If he would flash that smile at me everyday, i would instintly pass out. If i pass him in the hallways, and he smiled at me, i would pass out. On the floor.

"Are we going to just stay in this awkward position?" He asked. You opened your mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He sofly chuckled and too a seat on the chair next to him. "You dance pretty good." He complimented. Come on. Just talk to the guy. He won't bite. I said to myself over and over. Here goes nothing.

"Me?... You? Think i dance good?" I asked pointing at myself. He smiled and nodded. "You're pretty too." This time, it was my turn to smile. I had a mini party in my head for a moment. I couldn't stop myself from blushing. I looked up at him, still with a little red shade on my cheeks. "You're much of a better dancer than me." I replied back.

"Really? You think so? Yesterday, it seems like you were doing the dance moves for Badman. You were good. Everything you did was correct. Nothing went wrong. I think you should show that talent of yours to the whole school."

"Oh, no no no no. I'm one of those shy, invisable girls." I said shaking my head. He laughed. Why? "Do you hate being invisible?" He asked. I shrugged. I don't really know if i want to be known. People can say hurtful comments like "What the hell? You dance like a chicken. You should quit dancing!"

I kept thinking about what might happen if i became known. "If you want to be known," I looked up at him. "THen you have to show everyone what you got."

I sighed. "I don't know if i can do that." I sat down on the ground. Zelo stood up and sat next to me. He took my hand in his. My heart started to race. "Do you like me?" He asked. I slowly nodded. He smiled. " Good. BEcause i'm starting to like you. I think its cute that you're shy. But," he said. " will you do it? For me?" He gave me a puppy dog pout.

I sighed then nodded. I hope he didn't say that, just so i can do what he said. He jumped up. "Lets get started." He said clapping his hands.  I stood up. "What do you mean?" i asked him. "We're going to practice. You and me are doing to practice in this room. Together." HE held my hand, then kissing the back of it. I gave him a little smile then got into position.

After practicing, with ZELO, me and him walked out of the practice room with cold water in our hand. "So, when did you started liking me?" He asked. "Ever since i saw you, i knew you were a nice guy. I don't know how. But i did. Evey girl likes you. I wouldn't be surprised." I answered. I wanted to say more, but i didn't. It's too embarressing.

He smiled. "No one ever said that me before. But i can tell that you are a special girl yourself." He complimented. I started to blush like crazy. I love this guy!

I arrived home with a smile on my face. It's 10 o'clock. I quitly walked upstairs, still with a smile on my face. THis smile is never going to wash off my face today, is it? I'm too happy. 

The next day, I walked to school. Soneome caught up with me. I looked to my left. It was Zelo. "Annyeong." He said looking ahead. "Annyeong." I replied. "Are you ready today?" He asked. I shook my head. He saw me at the coner of his eyes. "It's okay. I'll be next to you. I'll dance with you if you want." He suggested. I nodded. He smiled and took my hand in his.

"Want to go out someime?" He asked. " I would like that." I smiled at him. We arrived at school. Everyone is staring at us. But we didn't care. "OH, look at what we have here." Someone said behind us. We both turned around. Here is trouble. "What do you want?" Zelo asked coldly. 'Oh...I'm sad. Why would you be so cold towards the ruler here?" She asked. God you hate this girl.

"Who is this coward over here?" She looked at me. "Annyeonghasseyo," I bowed. I tolder her my name in a polite way. "It looks like your lost. That guy next to you is Zelo. He is the dancing king at this school. He is popualr. And I? I am the queen of this school." She said pull of pride. "I know that. I've been here for a long time." I answered politly.

"You know that? Then why don't you just forget him? Your from a poor neighborhood and he is from a rich neighborhood. Rich and poor don't go together."

She got it all wrong. I am rich. But I just didn't show it. "Stop it!" Zelo yelled at her. "WHy don't you pick on someone else. She is too perfect to go through all of this. She doesn't deserve all of this. She is a nice girl, unlike you. She cares, unlike you. She's sweet, unlike you. Don't you get it? The two of you are opposite. She's a good girl that withh go up to heaven. While you, will go to hell." He said. Did he really mean all of that. He tugged on your hand. "Lets go."

I folowed him with tears in your eyes. He looked at me. He stopped then hugged me. "It's okay. I'll always be by your side. Good, or bad. I'm here for you. I meant all of those thing i said a while ago. Your perfect. Too perfect for me" He coaxed. I hugged him back. Crying. 

 

Requested by cupcake7660

I hope everyone likes it^^ I know it's a bit short, and some words might be misspelled. And i'm sorry. I'm typing on a computer right now. That's why there are so many errors. I'm sorry :(