Yongguk-5

B.A.P One Shots

"Why did you kiss him?! Tell me why?!",Yonghuk yelled at you pushing you against the wall in the bedroom. "I didn't kiss him! I told you that a million times Yongguk! Do you not believe me?!",you yelled back."It seems like you enjoyed it. You kissed him back! I saw it with my own eyes (y/n)! Why would you do this to me? Don't you know that I love you?",tears began falling off of his cheeks. "Oppa.",you looked deep in his eyes.

He sighed and walked away from you. "Answer this one question. Why did you kiss him?",he sat on the bed looking innocently at you. "Oppa,I didn't kiss him. He grabbed me and he started kissing me. I couldn't pull away. He was holding onto my head close to his. Oppa,please believe me,huh? Please. I love you,only you. No one else.",you ran to the bed and held his hand looking into his eyes. "Oppa?",you said. He sighed. "Do you not believe me?",you started to cry. He didn't believe you? 

"I have to think about it. I'll be going out.",he said grabbing his jacket from his chair. "Oppa.",you said holding onto his arm. He looked at you-blinked once the left. You sat on the bed crying. Did he believe you? Or he didn't? You began crying into your pillow. You wanted Yongguk to always be by your side. You love him and he loves you too.

The next day,Yongguk was no where in sight. You sighed and walked to the cafe you always went with him. You in your regular seat and sat there quietly. Until someone sat next to you. You looked over hopping it was Yongguk,no luck. It was someone else. You looked away from the stranger and began looking at the ground. "What's up beautiful? Why are you so down?",he asked twirling his fingers in your hair. "Get away.",you snapped at him and scotted away from him.

"What's wrong? Is it your time of the month?",he asked. "Get. Away. From. Me.",you said looking at him with cold eyes. "Tell me,what's wrong. I can cheer you up. You want to continue this convocation in my apartment?",he asked with a smirk on his face. "Get away from me!",you said standing up. The stranger grabbed onto your arm and pulled you towards him. You tried to run away from him but he held onto you about to go out of the cafe.

"Let go of me!",you said trying to run away. He pulled you towards the door. When you were near the door you saw Yongguk. "Oppa! Please help me! Oppa please!",you said shaking your arms to get out of the stranger's grip. Yongguk walked to the stranger and punched him once. The stranger looked at Yongguk and smirked. "Oh,so is this your little sweetheart?",he asked. "How would you like it if I kissed her?",he asked pulling you towards him.

Yongguk punched the guy and he fell. You hugged Yongguk and cried at the same time. "Thank you Oppa. I missed you so much! I love you,only you. No body else. Please,please take me back.",you said hugging him tightly,even crying. Yongguk put you down and cupped your cheek. He smiled to himself. "Neh,I will. I love you no matter what.",he said leaning towards you kissing you lightly.