Himchan-17 Pt.1

B.A.P One Shots

I twisted the cap to close the lid then the fan. "Let your hands dry for five minutes then you can go," I told the customer. She smiled then nodded. "Have a nice day," I told her then ran off to another customer. "Hi how are you?" I greeted the customer.

I am currently working at a nail salon. The reason why I said currently is because I might get fired or I would want to quiet..

While polishing the customer's nails, the business' phone rang. After two rings, no one had picked it up. So you decided to. "Hello? This is ____," you answered it. "Hi," a man's voice spoke. "Is Anna there?" He added. "No, sir. Today is her day off,"you answered. "Can you help me then?" He asked. "Yes I can. What can I help you with?" You looked up at the customer to see if she was annoyed, and she wasn't. It's a chance for you to keep talking. "Come to the cafe down the street in an hour. See you there," then he hung up.

'Who was he?' 'He doesn't even know who I am. So why did he tell me to meet up with him?' 'What is he going to do with me?' Possibilities began going through your head. "_____-ah? Are you alright?" You looked around and found out that you had dozed off. "Oh, yes. I'm alright. I'm sorry," then you began polishing the rest of her nails. You looked up at the clock. It read 7:30. 'I still have 30 minutes till the mall closes," you said in your head.

 

After saying bye to your co-workers, you decided to got o the cafe down the street. Maybe this guy want to talk to me about something? You tried to think of positive thoughts while walking to the cafe. You looked around and had found yourself already In front of the cafe. You opened the front door, then walked in. You sat at an empty seat and had put your stuff down. You were hoping he would come look for you. 

You ordered hot chocolate and a small cake. After a while, your order had came. You thanked the employee and began sipping your drink then eating your cake. Someone sat in the seat In front of you and you slowly looked up. 'WOW. This guy's handsome,' you thought.

"Are you ____?" He asked. You nodded. You figured it might be that man that you talked to earlier. He had the same voice as him. "Do you know why I told you to come here?" He asked. You slowly shook your head. "Do you want to know?" You slowly nodded your head.

"I'm here to talk about Anna," he seriously answered. "Excuse me? Why would you want to talk about Anna? Are you a detective?" You asked. "No, you . Do I look like a detective to you?" You were surprised. Like, why would a stranger call you a ?!

"D-?! You're calling me a ?! Who are you, to call me a ?! You don't even-"

"OK. OK.  I take that back. You're not a ," he raised his hands up for surrender. "Now, what do you want from me?" You asked politely. "I told you, I want to talk about Anna," he answered. "Yeah, what do you want to know about her?"

"Anna, was my girlfriend," he started off. You were surprised again. Anna never told you that she was dating someone. You would always try to hook her up with some guys, but she had always went along with it. She also flirted back with them. But she had never dated any of them.

"Me and her have been dating for three months already. It was going well. But then, she went missing. I don't know where she went. So I'm trying to look for her. But I can't find her anywhere," he sadly said. You softened. It turns out that is isn't cold hearted and mean.

"She went missing? But I had just saw her yesterday," you pushed aside your drink. You already finished the cake you ordered. "Then, that must have been her twin sister," he said to himself. 'Twin sister?! She never told you anything about that. You two were best friends. And she never told you this?!' You stayed silent.

"You seem surprised.."

"I am surprised. Anna never told me that she was dating someone and that she had a twin sister," you answered in a tone that sound a bit angry. "I thought I was her friend. I guess I was never a friend to her," you mumbled to yourself.

"Do you want to help me find her?" He asked. You nodded. "I'm not going to yell at her if we find her. If you're worried about that," you told him. He must nodded.

 

Sorey guys. I haven't been updating in a while. I have not internet at my house :( so, it's take me a long time to update. Please don't get mad at me.