Jongup-17 Pt.1

B.A.P One Shots

Jongup stared at the house before him. A two story house. It was beautifully built with bricks and had white bordered windows popping out. It was something Jongup couldn't believe. He couldn't believe that he was going to live in this house for a while. He stared with amazement.

Jongup just got from the airport. His parents decided to send him to the U.S.they were having a rough time and didn't want Jongup to be involved. So Jongup followed their orders and took a flight to the U.S. His parents had a close friend living there, Park Hwayoung. Park Hwayoung had lived in South Korea for 10 years already. But her parents decided to visit the U.S. So they went to visit, and her parents surprised her with some big news. She was going to live there. It was unexpected. She never thought her and her parents were actually going to live here. So she shook it off and thought it was no big deal. She still had contact with her friends back in Korea.

 

"Jongup-ah! Are you coming in?!" Hwayoung yelled from the front door, waving her arms in the are to get his attention. Hwayoung looked like she was in her early 30's. But he wouldn't ask how old she was. It's rude. The house looked like it was stacked ontop of a hill. It was high but nice and alluring at the same time. There were two sets of stairs leading to the front door. One on the lef and one on the right. Their drive way was huge! There was a nice, shiny black Ferrari parked on their drive way. He walked to the car and stared at the features of the car that amazed him

"There's more in the garage," Mrs Park said the Jongup. He looked up at her then smiled. He walked towards the stair case then into the front door. He looked at his surrounding. Again, he couldn't believe his eyes. The house was well lit up with candles and a chandelier hanging above of him. " I'll show you to your room," Mrs Park said. He never noticed she closed the door. He loved the look of their house. What else is there to come?

"Jason already took your stuff to your room you'll be staying in," she said walking up the stairs. Jason? Who's Jason? He thought. It could be their son. Or their butler. Or their...maybe their son. Yeah, that might be it. I flowed her up the stairs and into the room. The room was also amazing. There was a King sized bed laying in the middle. A huge walk in closet to the right and a private bathroom to the left. It was very spacious. "Ah, thank you," I bowed my head towards her. She chuckled,"No, problem. I'll tell Soohyun to give you a tour of the house." She smiled at me then walked down the hallway and inside a room.

Sooyoung? Jason? A Korean and an American name. Before he can being his thoughts someone stepped I front of him. He started at her as his heart started to race. She was beautiful. Her said was black and straight. It stopped in the middle of her back. She had a smile on her face. She was just too beautiful.

"Annyeong~! I'm Park Sooyoung. You must be Moon Jongup," she beamed at me. Jongup just stood there - frozen. Still looking at her. "Jongup-sshi..?" She waved her hands in front of me. I snapped out of daze and blushed. My face become red. "Neh..I am Jongup," he blushed even more. He was so embarrassed..She smiled once again.

"Come on. I'll show you around," she said going down the hallway. As she began showing him around, he payed no attention to what she was saying. All he did was stare at her and shook his head. 

 

Sooyoung's P.O.V

As I began to talk and show him around, I found out that he kept staring at me. I did think that he was pretty cute. No, I take that back. Really freaking handsome. My face cheeks turned a pink then it turned even more red when I saw him bitting his bottom lip while looking at mine. I mentally fangirled. He must be attracted to me. Or maybe he's just one of those players who hits on all the girls...

When the tour of the house was finished, we ate breakfast and into duced ourselves. I was pretty embarrassed when it came to me. Because he was paying attention to me, and only me. He didn't want to hear about Jason or my parents. Oh yeah, Jason is my other brother. He's a player. He always brings a girl home. Which brings pain to my heart. What happened to him?

After dinner, everyone decided to go to 'sleep.' By sleep we mean, stay in our rooms and talk to no one else inside the house. I say in my room doing something I rarely do. Think about guys. It's not rare. But it's different. I kept thinking about Jongup. I don't even know why..I just do. I wonder what it'll be like with him here...what if he asked me out?  I started to squeal into my pillow. No! Get that out of your head! He won't date you. What if he's a player like Jason?  I layed my head flat onto my pillow. "I don't know what to do," my pillow muffled my words.

 

im sorry I haven't posted in like, forever. I've been busy I have work and stuff and I get tired and I have to take care of my siblings.. Please don't kill me!