Daehyun-13

B.A.P One Shots

You looked at Zelo doing all those tricks on his skateboard. So amazing. Daehyun was next to you with his hand around your hips. You smiled. "Our Jello is amazing right?" You asked Daehyun. Then you smiled still looking at the talented boy.

"Oh. Oh. Y-yeah he is." Daehyun said turning he head towards Zelo now. What was he looking at? You asked yourself. You turned your head and saw a really pretty girl laughing. She was surrounded by a bunch of guys. 

Was he looking at her?

You looked at Daehyun. His head was turned around looking straight at the girl. "Yah! What are you doing?!" You yelled at Daehyun madly. "Did you see that girl?" Daehyun asked still with his head turned around.

"What did you say? I'm right next to you!" You yelled at him. "I'm just looking." Dash gun replied casualy. "I really can't believe you!" You yelled back at him. "Ani. Guys are all like this." Daehyun replied.

You rolled your eyes and ripped his hand off of your side. He looked at you surprised. "Why are you so surprised?!" You yelled. "Go to that girl you were staring at instead!" You added.

"Yah. Whenever I see a girl that that, *he looks at the girl from behind* I'm not looking for a fight or anything but, I just start to go crazy and stare." Daehyun said to you." WHAT?!" You yelled. He did it. He made you get all angry. His fault.

"What the hell Jung Daehyun? Am I your girlfriend or is she?" You asked angrily. "What? Oh- Your my girl." He said about to hug you, but his face was still turned to that girl.

You pushed him back. "Forget this! I'm leaving." You said angrily. You stomped out of the park. "Wait, baby." Daehyun grabbed your wrist. You turned around. "What? What is it?! Do you want my permission so you could date her? Or stare at her for as long as you want? Or do you want my permission so she could pleasu-"

"I just, I don't want you to see that I'm interested in that girl. She has a nice body and all, but your my girl." Daehyun pouted. You were going to melt. He's too cute. "Yah! Oppa! You can't just go around staring at girls!"

"If your not with me or if you are, you can't just stare at them! I'll get angry!" You scold. "Is my yeobo jealous?" He asked holding your hands pouting at the same time, also with a smile. "Ani!" You yelled letting go of his hands.

You turned around and crossed your arms around your chest. Dash gun back hugged you and put his hands on your hips. His chin was on your shoulder.

"I won't look at other girls. I promise." He said. You smiled. "Whatever. I know you will still stare!" You yelled walking back to the benches. Daehyun ran after you. "Yeobo." Daehyun  whined holding onto your hand. You pretended to be mad. You looked away.

"Yeobo. I will not look at a pretty girl again. Except one." Daehyun replied. "What did you say?" You asked looking at him. "Do you even know who the girl is?" Daehyun asked.

"Who is it?" You asked. "That girl over there." Dash gun pointed at the girl before. You put a disgusted face on and slapped him on the arm. "I'm just kidding! It's you!" Daehyun smiled.

You decided to forgive him. You looked at him. "Arroso. I forgive you." You replied. "Jinjja?" He lite up and hugged you. "Ah, I won't look at another pretty girl anymore." He replied.

You smiled and hugged him back. "Hey what's up." Daehyun let go of you and looked at the girl that was passing by. "Yah!" You slapped him on the arm. Hard.

He grabbed you and started kissing you. "Yah-" You tried to push him. "Yah- People- are- watching-" You said pushing him everytime. "I don't give a damn. Saranghae. I want everyone to know that your my girlfriend." He said then kissing you again.

You couldn't stop him so your started kissing him back. "Hyung. Get a room. People are staring." Youngjae interrupted you two. You blushed and told him to stop.

But he keeps going at it. You shrugged and started to kiss him back. Who cares if everyone is staring? You two love eachother and that counts.

 

 

Bow wow!