Zelo-5

B.A.P One Shots

BAP were going to the airport to go back to Korea. "Hyung,I'm going to the restroom real quick.",Zelo said to Himchan. Himchan nodded and Zelo walked to the restroom. You were sitting in the waiting area sitting there texting your mother telling her that you're flight is going to be late. Zelo walked out of the restroom and stood outside the door.

He looked at you,almost staring at you. You bean texting your mom. Zelo stood there like a statue. You looked up and made eye contact with him. You blinked two times. "O M G. It's Zelo form BAP.",You thought to yourself. You smiled and bowed. He smiled back sheepishly and bowed.

He sat next to you and said," Hi! I'm Zelo! What's you're name?" He smiled cutly. "Hi,I am (y/n).",You bowed. "So,where are you heading to?",Zelo asked. "Korea.",you answer. "Omo! We're going there too! You can come with us if you want!",he said cheerfully. "Ani. It's fine. I might cause a bunch of trouble.",you shook your head.

"Ani Ani. You should come. I cause a bunch of trouble all of the time.",he smiled. "Neh.",you answered. "Yah! Dongsaeng!",Someone yelled from behind. "Oh,hyung.",Zelo replied to Daehyun. "Ah,hello.",you bowed. "Ah,hello.",Daehyum bowed slightly. "Hyung! She's going to attended the same flight as us!",Zelo replied.

When all seven of you got on the plane,you sat next to Zelo since he was the first one talk to you. You were shy to talk to the other members. "So,(y/n). How did you end up meeting little boy Zelo?",Youngjae asked to your right. "Ah,well he talked to me first. In the beginning,I was shy to talk to him.",you answered.

"Arroso.",Youngjae nodded. "You two make a good couple.",Daehyun said infront of you. You began to blush. Zelo look at you then smiled. "I know right. We're already dating though.",Zelo said holding to your hand and pulling it up in the air. You blushed even more. Zelo? You're boyfriend? It must be a dream come true..