Himchan-14

B.A.P One Shots

You looked at him from a far. What does he think he's doing? You narrowed your eyes at him. Only him. Not the girl he was flirting with. It was clear that she likes him. But Himchan was taken, by you. Most of the time he was complementing her. Saying, "Oh you look so pretty today," or "I like your hair and the way you dress."

You stared at him. Jealous and disappointed. You shook your head. Who does he think he is? Flirting with a girl? Hoping you wouldn't catch him with a different girl - flirting like a new couple. You felt a bit of pain when he started her hair like what he does to you.

"Hey, noona." Zelo tapped your arm. "Oh." You turned around to face him. "What are you looking at?" He looked over your shoulder and saw Himchan conversing with the girl before. "Why are you staring at them?" He asked. "Oh, no reason. Did you boys eat yet?" You walked towards the group of boys. Zelo followed along.

You got home before Himchan of course. You had no plans. Plus, he's a K-pop star. You took a quick shower then waited in the bedroom the two of you shared. The front door shut and you knew Himchan was home. He's the only person, beside you, who has keys to the house.

You heard Himchan footsteps coming towards the bedroom. He opened the door. He smile at you when he saw you. You looked away. He walked up to you, then leaned his head towards you to kiss your cheek but you moved away. He thought something was up so he gave you some space.

While the two of you were eating dinner, you had to bring up what happened earlier."Oppa," you began. He looked up at you. "what did you think you were doing earlier?" He tilted his head to the side. He doesn't know what you're talking about? Of course he wouldn't, because he was enjoying flirting with her.

"I'm not sure what your talking about."

"tsk. You don't know what I'm talking about? You were flirting with that girl earlier today! You were complementing her a lot, and you were touching her hair, like what you do to me. Did you think I wouldn't see you do that to other girls?" Tears were already filled up in your eyes. Everything was blurry. You were an emotional person. You blinked and the tears began strolling down your face.

"What are you talking about? I was flirting with another girl? I was giving her complements, but I wasn't flirting with her. Yes, I was touching her hair. Because it reminds me of yours. Yeah, I might have said she was pretty. But your gorgeous. Your ten times better than her. I want you to know that, you are the best girlfriend I've ever had. No one is better than you. Besides my mom. But still, your perfect in my eyes. Everything about you is perfect."

Himchan walked up to you and you stood up and hugged him. Tears rolled down your eyes. He kept talking and talking. "If you were to enter a beauty queen padgent, you would instantly win. Who cares about those stupid questions. If someone lays eyes on you, they will automatically think your a perfect woman. Everything about you is perfect. Yeah, you may get jealous. But your cute when you do."

You lighting hit his chest. "Why? Why Kim Himchan? Why do you have to do this to me?" You said. He hugged you closer so you wouldn't hit him anymore. "You're perfect. Don't get angry or jealous when I complement other girls. You're the only one for me. No one else."

 

 

Oh my god. My feels <3

Hope you all liked it. I haven't updated in a long time. If you go back to Zelo-4 , I had re-written it. No s in this collection :)