Yongguk-15 Pt.3

B.A.P One Shots

"Oppa. Only one more hour." I said still looking at the clock. He nodded and faced me. I turned to him with sadness in my eyes. "Don't look sad. We'll see each other soon." He said trying to make you feel better. You shook your head and hugged him.

"Oppa. I don't want to leave you." You said crying. "Shh. It's okay. I don't either." He was your hair. You pulled away again. You keep crying and crying. You can't stop. You didn't want to leave him. It's not easy to leave the one you love.

Yongguk and I walked into the bedroom to talk over things. It was just a normal conversation. Nothing big. We were just talking about our past. Yongguk looked at his watch and sighed. You looked at your lap, not knowing what to say. Time is going by fast.

You looked up at Yongguk. "How much time to I have left?" He let out another sigh. "30 minutes." Your heart started to race. You didn't want to leave. You never want to leave Yongguk's side. No matter what. You began panicking in your had,mwaving your hands around.

Yongguk slid next to you and gave you a big hug. "Calm down. I won't love another girl. I will only love you. I will not go crawling to a different girl; never. You're special to me. You're beautiful, and sweet. I never thought I would meet someone like you."

Love?

Beautiful?

Special?

Those three words began ringing in your head. Is it true? What he just said, was it true?

Tears.

Why? Why does it always have to come back. I couldn't help it, I couldn't stop crying. I'm about to turn back into a shadow, and he just said something to me that made my heart melt. He can make any woman fall for him. He's too much of a good person.

You looked a his watch. 10 minutes. You inhaled them exhaled. No need to cry. I'll see him again, soon. I said to myself over and over. The more I think about it, the more sad I got. I wanted to cry again, but I tried to hold it in. I blinked you eyes a bunch of times, so it won't roll down.

He smiled. "You're so cute." I started to blush. I wanted to say something back. "You are to." I tapped his nose then smiled. He chuckled and pulled you into a hug. "See, you're already smiling." You pulled away and pouted. "Don't bring it up."

He looked at his watch. 5 minutes left. "Oppa," you said. "I'm going to miss you." You added slouching. "Right back at ya." He wrapped his hand around your waist.

"Let's have our last kiss." Yongguk said blushing a little bit. I pulled away and nodded. "Arroso." We shared a sweet loving kiss. Even though the two of us only spent one day together- he started to love me. I already love him. No one else.

We pulled away then hugged. 3 minutes. "You want to listen to a song?" He asked. You nodded. "Sure." He took out his phone and music. 'Starlight Moonlight' By Secret was playing.

I liked this song, so I told him to turn it up. The song soon ended. 10 seconds left. "Bye Oppa." I hugged him. "I'll see you soon." He hugged you back.

5

4

3

2

1

Nothing happened. Where's hat portal thingy? "What's suppose to happen?" Yongguk asked. I shrugged. "Usually there's like a portal thingy. But I don't know where it is." I answered. A note popped on the floor. "Oh. What's that?" You said bending down picking it up.

You read it. And tears began strolling down. "What? What happen?" Yongguk asked walking towards me. I handed it to him. It says:

' Hello, shadow. This note is for you to read. You will not return to he Shadow world. Congratulations, you've completed your goals of being a shadow. You can, permanently be a human. Have a good day.

- The Shadow House'

Yongguk smiled and hugged you. "I can be with you now!" I yelled. My arms are wrapped around his neck, and his hands are around my waist. "This is, just perfect." Yongguk smiled. 

 

Some people requested a Pt.3 . I hope you all liked it^.^ I know I haven't updated in a long time, mian:( But, the note thingy, I couldn't think of anything else. I had to put The Shadow House or something Iike that. Haha, Shadow House, White House. Have a nice day~!

I wonder if you guys want to see my drawings of B.A.P . If you want me too then just comment. I'll be happy to show you all. ^^