Youngjae-10

B.A.P One Shots

You and Youngjae has been dating for a long time now. 5 years, is a long time. You were wondeering if he will ask the BIG question. You were on your way to there dorm to surprise Youngjae. You knocked on the door.

Zelo opened the door with a smile. His smile dropped when he saw you. "Oh, hi nooa.",Zelo greeted with a frown. "Is Youngjae oppa here?",you asked trying to walk past him.

He pushed you then closed the door shut. "What the hell?",you said. "Hyungs. Noona is here looking for Youngjae hyung. ",Zelo said locking the door. They all began to panick.

"What do we tell her?",Jongup said freaking out. Zelo shrugged. "Um.. tell her that Youngjae went out of town?",Yongguk shrugged. "Ani! I Don'y want to lie to her.",Zelo replied. "Zelo-ah. Please let me in.",you bang the door.

"What do i do? Do i let her in and tell her what happened to Youngjae hyung?",Zelo asked. They shook there head. "Then what do i do?".Zelo asked. "Just let her in. We should tell her. She deserves to know.",Yongguk replied. They all looked at Yongguk worriedly and they nodded.

Zelo opened the door and you walked in. You walked in with a sigh. "Is Yongguk oppa here?",you asked again. THey all looked at Yongguk. Yongguk walked up to you and sighed. "Mianhae. Yongguk..had gotten in an accedent.",Yonguuk replied.

"W-What do you mean?",you asked sounding worried. "Youngjae died.",Yongguk said. "W-What? This can't be. This is all a joke.",tears began falling form your eyes.

"Mianhae.",Daehyun said patting your back lightly. Himchan hugged you tightly.. You hugged him and cried into his shoulder. "Mianhae. I really am.",Jongup replied to you.You began crying and crying.

Your eyes snapped open and you sat up. You began breathing at a fast paist. "You okay?",Youngjae said sitting up. "I had a nightmare.",you answered shortly "Oh okay. Do you want me to get you some water?",Yongjae asked walking out of bed. You shook your head. " Aniyoo. I'm fine. You can go back to sleep.",you replied. Youngjae got in bed again and you layed back down. His hands went to your hips. He pulled you closer.

You smiled. Good thing it was all a dream.