Himchan-17 Pt.2

B.A.P One Shots

Me and..wait. I didn't ask for his name yet. As the two of us started walking to Anna's house, I asked, "What is your name?"

"Himchan," he answered.

I nodded. "Ok, so do you have the key to her house?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Of course. But her twin sister might be there. She might pretend she's Anna or she won't tell just anything," he replied.

I still wondered why Anna didn't tell me about this stuff. Is it because she didn't trust me? or is it because she never thought of me as a friend? Or maybe she wanted to keep it a secret. But why?

We arrived at Anna's house. Himchan got out the key, out it in the key slot then turned it to the right. He walked in and I slowly walked behind him. Is no one home? As we started to walk through out the house together, we heard some noises upstairs. I looked at Himchan scared. Could that be Anna? He walking upstairs and I followed. There was a scream downstairs. And then there was a scream near by us. I didn't know what to do. I was scared. It was a terrified scream. It sounds like she was about to get killed perhaps. Or taken away. But, there are two screams.

"Go check downstairs. And I'll check here," Himchan signaled me to go downstairs. I stayed still. "I'm scared," I whispered. "Scared? Anna could be in danger. Or her sister. And you're scared-" "Ok, ok. I'll check downstairs," I said as I began to walk downstairs. I looked inside the kitchen. No one. I looked inside the bathroom. No one. I looked inside the living room, no one. I looked closely around the room. The rooms I've been to before were clean. This one.. Isn't clean at all. Picture frames were knocked over. Glass pieces were on the floor and tables. And the thing that stood out the most was red smeared on the floor, leading the a room. I was scared to death now. There could be a dead body or even worse! I didn't know what to do.

I had to do this for Himchan and me. So I slowly followed the red that was smeared on the ground. It ended and I looked up. I screamed on the top of my lungs. There stood a man with a cut up face and he was holding a knife up to Anna's or her twins neck. I looked up at her face. She doesn't seem scared at all.

Himchan cam running down then running towards me. He stood next to me then looked inside the room. He was speechless. There was a scream up above. It was upstairs. I payed no attention to the scream. I just started at what caught my attention.

Himchan started to run upstairs. I screamed again. But louder. He was going to cut . Himchan came running down stairs. There was another scream coming from upstairs. Himchan turned back and started looking through all of the rooms. No one was in either of the rooms. So he ran down stairs to where I were.

Without knowing, I just started walking inside the room. It was like something is drawing me in. I wanted to stop and go back, but I couldn't. Himchan saw me walking inside the room and started to run faster. When I was already in the room, Himchan tried to go in too. But he couldn't. There was like a shield there. It was blocking his way. The man with the cut face cut Anna or her twin's neck then threw the knife at my neck. I screamed then fell.

 

 

I screamed then sat up in bed. I was breathing heavily then I touched my neck.

"What kind of dream was that? Why did I dream of that?" I asked myself loudly.

"Yeobo~!" My mom called from downstairs. "Come eat breakfast!!" She added. I shook my head. I need to forget my dream. Maybe breakfast will keep my mind off of the dream. I hope.