Jongup-6

B.A.P One Shots

"Omo! Unnie! I why are you moving? I don't want you to move. I'm going to cry. We're gonna miss you. Plus we were going to the mall on Saturday. Today is our last day of school.",your best friend stood beside you while you were packing your things. "Mianhae. I have to move. We have to say goodbye to eachother sooner or later right?",you replied. 

"You should move later. Not now. I can't let my unnie move. I'm going to be lonly.",your bestfriend said to you. "Mianhae. I'll still call you over the summer though. I hope you'll do good next year.",you smiled at her then closed your Locker. She ran after you. "Yah. Unnie. Are you moving today?",she asked. You nodded.

"Arroso. Call me when you get there.",your friend said walking the other way. You nodded. When you arrived at your new house,you walked outside and Into the park. While you were walking to the park,a girl ran into you. "Ah.mianhae. I'm new around here.",she said bowing. 

"It's fine. I'm new around here too.",you replied. "Oh really? Do you mind walking with me? I'm just exploring the park.",she asked. You nodded. You thought she was friendly. When the two of you decided to take a seat,she was the first one to speak. "Um,I have something to say.",she began.

"What? What is it?",you asked. "I-I'm bi ual. And, I-I like you. More than a friend.",she answered. "A-ah. I-I'm sorry but I can't accept your feelings.",you answered. She nodded. "It's fine. B-But can you give me a chance?",she asked. "W-What? Mianhae. I'm not bi. I only like guys.",you answered.

"Can't you give me one chance though?",she asked again. "Mianhae.",you answered standing up and walking away. She ran after you and held your hand. You looked at her and yanked your hand out of hers. She leaned in to kiss you but you ran away from her. She ran after you. She almost caught up to you.

You ran into something hard. You looked up and saw a handsome guy. He looked at you worried. "Are you alright? Did I hurt you?",he asked. You shook your head and hide behind him. The girl finally caught up. "Come here. I want you.",the girl pointed at you. You shook your head.

"Do you know this girl?",he asked. You shook your head. "I barley know her.",you answered. "Mianhae. But why are you chasing this beautiful innocent lady?",he asked. You blushed and hid behind him. "I want her. She's beautiful.",the girl answered. "I understand. I want her to. But she doesn't want to accept your feelings. Please move on.",he replied.

"Neh. Minhae.",she bowed to you and walked away. "I think you'll be fine for now. Have a good day.",he waved to you. "W-wait!",you called out. "Did you really mean what you said? That you thought I was beautiful?",you asked him. He nodded. You blushed and said,"Well, do you want to go out sometime?" He nodded in agreement.