Youngjae-9

B.A.P One Shots

Youngjae is such a jerk. You don't know why, but he was one. People said he was. Everyone knew him. Some students liked him, or hate him. Every girl liked him. Maybe because of his bad boy image? You liked him to. But, you have no idea why.

"Ah! It's Youngjae!",the girls yelled out. He was walking towards you. You took a deep breath trying not to freak out. You continue getting your stuff for class. A girl waved at Youngjae and he winked. You rolled your eyes. "Rolling your eyes?",Youngjae asked you.

"M-Me? Rolling m-my e-eyes?",you stuttered. "You stutter too much.",Youngjae walked away. "Jerk.",you muttered. He heared you and walked back to you. "Jerk?  You know. Your the only girl that doesn't fall over me. Why?",Youngjae asked. 

"You're a jerk! That's why!",you answered. "Oh, seriously? You jealous you can't get this much attention?",Youngjae smirked. "What?! Jealous? Of y-" Youngjae took your face in his hands and kissed your lips. All the girls screamed and you pulled away.

"What the hell are you doing?!',you yelled at him. He tooked your face again and kissed you. He smirked at you. " Did you know that you are my first kiss?" You blushed but tried to act mad. "W-What?! I th-"  Youngjae smiled. " Date me?"

"What?!",you yelled. Dang, seriously what's with all the yelling? He smirked. " You heard me. Everyone did. Date. Me." You looked at him surprised. His facial expression was serious.

"Fine.",you mumbled looking at the ground blushing. "What? I didn't hear you.",Youngjae blinked innocently. " I said fine.",you said again lifting up your face. All the girls gasped. " Ani. Say you love me. Then i'll accept it.",Youngjae smiled.

"What? Accept?",you said with widden eyes. "Come on. Say it.", Youngjae said. You sighed then mumbled. " I love you."  "What I didn't hear you. Please say it again.",Youngjae replied. " I. Love. You.",you answered. " Much better.",he smiled and grbbed your hand walking to class.