Jongup-8

B.A.P One Shots

Walking in school was normal. But, while you were walking class to class, you felt eyes watching your every move. Was it weird? Was it normal? What the hell was going on? You hugged your books closer to your body. * I feel unsafe. I want to transfer to a different school.* You thought to yourself.

The school was doing this thing where your any person, your boyfriend , girlfriend , etc. sends you this card and you write whatever on it then give it to the person they wated to give it to (I hope that didn't cofuse you). You wern't going to give anyone one. 

You didn't have a lot of friends anyway. Plus, they cost about $1.00 . You didn't want to wast your money on that stuff. You walked to fourth period and sighed. Why does school have to be so long? You hate it. After school, you walked to the woods. You liked to look at the trees and plants.

You felt like someone was behind you. So you grabbed this metal pole that was on the ground. Someone grabbed your wrist and you hit that person in the head. You dropped the metal pole and looked at the person on the ground. He had a mask. It was only covering his mouth. 

His eyes were closed. "(Y/N)...".he said. You looked at him. "H-How do you know my name?",you asked. He took off his mask. Your eyes started to fill with tears. Was it really him? "It's me, Jongup. ",he said blinking slowly. On one side of his head, there was blood dripping.

*Did i do this to you? I'm such a bad person.* You bent down and looked at him. Tears were falling off of your face. He was the guy that you love, but you haven't confess your feelings to him yet. "(Y/N). I want to let you know that.... i wrote you a card. You of all people can only read it. Goodbye.",Jongup said closing his eyes slowly.

*I'm a murderer. I just killed and innocent guy. * You thought. You breathed deeply and began running back to the school. * I just killed someone. I feel horrible. He didn't deserve to die. He was innocent. * The next day when you went to school, people were talking about Jongup.

"Did you guys hear the news? The police had found a dead body in the woods. They said that it looked like Jongup from our school. Who do you think killed him?",you heard. In first period you had gotten a card. You read, " Hi, (Y/N). It's Jongup writing you this card. Um... i just wated to tell you that i like you. And, would you like to go out with me? I'll do anything for you my princess. Please say yes. I'll do anything for you. I don't like you, i love you. I'll wait for your answer, love. "

Tears began falling off of your face. *Why did i kill him? I didn't mean to. I didn't know it was him. I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry.* You said to yourself bring the tears back again.

 

 

 

This was so sad to write. This was my dream. But, the guy wasn't Jongup. I'm happy it wasn't Jongup. But, when i killed the person in my dream, i woke up crying. I started to cry for at least five minutes. Yeah, it was really sad for me. But, i hope i didn't make anyone cry or anything.