Jongup-10

B.A.P One Shots

You were walking to the store to buy some food. Since you don't have that much food at your house. While you were at the store picking some fruits, someone tapped your shoulder and you turned around.

"Annyeonghaseyo.",he bowed. You bowed back. "Here. You dropped this.",he held out a plastic flower. "Ani. That doesn't belong to me.",you shook your head. "I know. I just wanted to get a chance to talk to you.",he smiled warmly.

You smiled and blushed at the same time looking at the ground. He was cute. "Do you need help with anything?",he asked. He was caring. "Oh. Ani. I'm fine.",you replied turning back around picking some fruits.

"Your buying a lot of food. Are you haveing a party for you and me? To celebrate- we will start dating.",he smiled. You smiled. "What is your name?",you asked. "Moon Jongup.",he answered.

You nodded and told him your name. "That is a beautiful name. It'll be better if you changed your last name too Moon.",he smiled at you again. You smiled and walked to the junk foos isle.

"So, what brings you here today?",you asked. He had nothing in his hands. Someone came in empty hands. Does that mean he didn't buy anything? "Oh, someone told me they saw an angle here. So i came here to look for the angel. I've been talking to the angel a while now.",he smiled at you again.

You blushed and began walking throught the isle to look for ramen. You found it and grabbed two. One is for you and one is for Jongup. Yes, you started to like him already. You hope he doesn't flirt with a bunch of other girls.

You walked to pay for the food you bought. When you were about to pull out your wallet, Jongup reached in his pocket and pulled out his wallet to pay for you. When you found your wallet to pay you already saw Jongup bow to her and she bowed back at him.

What? why did he pay for me? He took your bags and began walking out of the store. You followed him. "So, since i payed for you, you owe me. How about we go to dinner tonight?",he asked. You smiled and nodded.

This request was @diamondglitterz from Instagram.