Yongguk-8

B.A.P One Shots

You were woking at a cafe. You were behind the cash regester. While someone is making the drinks and a different person is baking. You started to play with the pen that was on the counter. You pouted, nothing to do. You took out your phone and decided to play some games or text some friends.

The front door from the cafe opened. You looked up and saw someone alk in. Of course. He walked up to the counted and ordered one cup of hot coffee. You nodded and told him the price. " Do you not know who i am?",he asked with a smile.

"I do. You're a customer. The money, sir?",you ssaid to him holding out your palm. He handeed you the money and you put it in the cash regester. " You don't know who i am?",he asked again. You just blinked at him. " I'm Yongguk. Bang Yong Guk. The leader of B.A.P . Do you know me know? ",he asked again.

"Oh! I know who you are now. Arn't you the on who said you like chijiburgers?",you asked smiling. He sighed and shook his head. "Ani. That was Himchan. You still don't know me right? How about i sing you something. Then you'll know me.",he smiled.You just nodded.

Yongguk sung is part in Coffee Shop. "You know me now?",he asked. "Wow! You have an amazing voice. You should be in a band. I'm pretty sure you will be a big kpop star when people hear your music.",you smiled. He sighed. "I'm already a kpop start. I'm in the band B.A.P . I'm the leader. I rap.",he explained.

You walked to get his order. "Here you go sir. Have a nice day.",you smiled at him. "I'm going to come back tomorrow.   You'll know who i am. Then we can go on a date. ",he walked out of the cafe. The next day was busy. After ten customers,another person walked in. He had brown hair.

"Hi. What would you like to order?",you asked. "You.",he replied. "Excuse me?",you said raising your eyebrow up. "I'm Himchan. I was wondering if you'll go on a date with me. ",he replied. You stayed quiet. "Yah! She's mine Himchan.",someone walked in.

"Yongguk oppa!",you yelled running to him then hugging him. "You know me?",he asked with a smile on his face. You nodded. "I've been knowing you. I just wanted to have a little fun pretending not to know you.",you smiled. "Aish. This girl.",Yongguk huged you.