Jongup-14

B.A.P One Shots

I looked at him from afar. Why? Why does he look so depress? Is something wrong with him? Did something bad happen? He use always flash his abs and smile all the time but, not any more. Why is that? I want to ask him what's wrong but, I'm to shy. I've only talked to him two times. Yeah, two times! I've started to like him on the first day of school.

We only had two classes together. Yeah, two! And we only talked TWO times! I don't even know how old he is. Today is my birthday and, he didn't even say happy birthday to me. I didn't feels sad, but I felt unknown. It was like, no one notice me. At all.

I slowly wrote down the notes. I kept looking at Jongup. He seems so sad. He keeps looking down and frowning. I wonder what's wrong. We are in Drama class right now. Usually the teacher says something funny everyday. He usually laughs, but not today. I sighed. Why can't I just go up to him and ask him what's wrong?

We are next to each other in line today, but I had no courage talking to him. Instantly when insane him walking in line, I knew something was up. She shook my head from the flashback. I began weing notes. I kept looking over at Jongup. I want to know what's up. I'll see him later in last period. That's where all the flirting begins.

I walk down the hall, trying to go through the crowd. Last class for today, advance math class. I walked in and sat in my seat. Two seats across from him. I took my stuff out and began solving the problem on the board. I looked over. Jongup walked in, alone. Looking sad as ever.

I'm so worried about this guy. I can't even focus in class. I turned back to my work. The bell rung, everyone was in class already. The teacher began explaining things. I looked over at Jongup and Soyoung. They like, flirt all the time in class. I think they are dating or, they were past lovers or something like that. But, I don't know. They might like each other or they are dating.

The two of them are always smiling and laughing. Joking around with one another. I felt a bit sad, seeing the two of them together. I know I will never be with Jongup, so I just ignored me and Jongul ever going out. The teacher began walking through the class helping other students.

I over heard Jongup and Soyoung's conversation.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"I said it's nothing!"

I just sat there solving my math problem. He wouldn't even tell Soyoung..Somthing must be totally wrong. I looked over al Soyoung she mouthed to one of Jongup's best friend. "What's wrong with him?"

The guy shrugged and started Working. I sighed. Oh my god. What is up with him? The bell rang. I got my stuff in my backpack and ran straight to the door. I'm always the first one out. Whenever I'm halfway near the exit everyone starts to come out of their classrooms. It's like a bunch of bees coming out of the hive.

So much fall people. I finally made it downstairs. The next day, I saw Jongup. He was smiling a little bit now. I smiled. It's good to know that he feels a bit better now.

 

This is actually what happened on my birthday with my crush. Everything in it is true..