Daehyun-18

B.A.P One Shots

 

I stared at him from behind a tree. It looks like I'm stalking him. But I'm not. I'm just staring at him from a far. I like him. But I'm not brave enough to go up to him and tell I'm that I like him. His name is Jung Daehyun. I've had a crush on him for three years. I've waited too long. I should go up to him.
 
I follow him as he walked into the cafe. He sat down at a clean empty table then looked around the cafe. The waitress came and took his order. I stood at the door until she left. I looked at Daehyun. She's gone. I took a deep breath then walked in the cafe.
 
One step..
 
Two step...
 
Three step....
 
I took another deep breath. I'm going to do it. I am brave. I stood still looking at my feet. I lifted my head up with a smile. I looked towards Daehyun. My smile dropped and my heart fell. A girl. A girl was sitting across from him. Who is she? Is it his girlfriend? Is it his friend? Questions ran through my head as I stood still.
 
"Excuse me. Are you just going to stand there, Miss?" A waitress tapped my shoulder. I avoided her question by walking quickly out of the cafe. I had accidentally hit the tray with a glass of water she was holding. But I kept walking. I wiped the tears that were strolling down my cheek. I slowed down because my legs were aching.
 
I looked at my surroundings and found myself in the park. I shrugged then sat at the nearest bench. I began to sniffle. I was still thinking about what happened earlier. I still wondered who that girl was. She was beautiful. She looked like she could become a model. I started to cry by the thought of Daehyun and her. They look like a good couple.
 
"E-Excuse me. Are you okay?"
 
I heard a familiar voice. I wiped the tears away and looked at the owner of the voice. I stopped breathing. It was him. It was Daehyun. Daehyun. Talking to me. I never thought he would talk to a nobody like me.
 
"I-I'm fine," I said while wiping the tears off my face.
 
"No your not. You're not okay," Daehyun said as he sat next to me. My heart began to race. "Tell me. What's wrong? If you don't mind." He sat closer to me.
 
"I had saw someone I love with a girl. And she was beautiful. I thought they made a good couple... I know I will never be with him because I've never even tried to talk to him. I'm invisible to him," I answered.
 
"Don't say that. I'm sure your not invisible to him. And who cares about that girl. So? What if she's beautiful? Don't compare yourself with other woman. Don't do that," Daehyun said as he began to shake his head cutely. I giggled. He's too cute.
 
"Are you happy now? I don't want to see a beautiful lady, like you crying out in the streets."
 
My heart began to go crazy. He called me beautiful! I smiled then nodded. He stood up and I looked at him. 'I know my happiness will fade away after this.'
 
"Would the beautiful lady like to walk with me?" He asked politely. I blushed and nodded. I stood up then me and him began walking in the beautiful park.
 
"I'm Daehyun. What's your name?"
 
I told him my name then added, "I know. Every girl likes you. They always talk about you." Daehyun looked at me. "Really? Do you like me?" He's asking me that? Me? Why me?
 
"A-Ah, yes. I do like you," my voice began to get lower. I looked at my feet. I didn't want him to see me blushing like crazy.
 
"Perhaps? Are you the girl who was in the cafe before? The one who hit the waitress's tray then the glass of water broke?" I looked up at him then panicked.
 
"N-No. T-That wasn't me. I-It was-"
 
Daehyun chuckled. My face was red like a tomato now. I looked at my feet and decided to stay quiet.
 
"Why did you run out by the way?" Daehyun asked. I stayed quiet. I did not want to tell him. He's a smart guy. He can solve things out.
 
"Wait," Daehyun stopped and I did also. "I'm the person that you love? That girl that you saw in the cafe with me... You thought we made a good couple?"
 
Yay! He solved the puzzle! No. No yay. He found out. He found out that I love him and the girl. I stayed quiet.
 
' What do I do now? Since he found out- '
 
I began to run as quickly as I can. Daehyun ran after me calling my name multiple of times. I began to run faster. He's right behind me. He caught me wrist and stopped me. We both were breathing heavily.
 
"I'm right? You love me?"
 
I slowly nodded. Daehyun spun me around then pulled me into a hug. My ear was against his chest. I heard his heart race.
 
"That girl. She was just a friend. I know your surprised right now. Don't be. I've seen you. Your not invisible to me. Love at first sight. Do you believe in that? When I first saw you. It was love at first sight."
 
I can't believe what I was hearing. He love me? At first sight? Is this really true?
 
"I'm telling the truth. You were the only thing on my mind all three years. I had to be brave and talk to you. It turs out that I talked to you today. I'm sorry for being so late," Daehyun apologized. A tear dropped from my eyes.
 
This is finally happening. My dream come true...
 
 
I'll be update Daehyun 17 Pt.2
Since most of you requested part 2 ^^