Himchan-5

B.A.P One Shots

"Oppa. A-Are you cheating on me?",you asked Himchan. He was sitting down at a dinning table and you just came apon seeing him having dinner with a girl, laughing and smiling. She walked to the restroom and this was your chance to talk to him. Himchan sat there and looked at you surprised. "Oppa,I asked you a question. Are you cheating in me?",you asked again. He stood up and put his hands in his pockets. "You know I would never do that. I love you,huh? I don't love anyone else besides you Yeobo.",he wrapped his arms around you.

You shifted back to avoid his hug. "Then, who was that girl?",you asked. "Yeobo. She was just a friend. Okay?",he walked closer to you to hug you. Again,you avoid it. "I'll see you later Himchan.",you walked out of the restaurant. He sighed and sat back down. - When Himchan came home,he called out your name to see if you were home. "(y/n)! (y/n)!",he called out walking upstairs. You were no where to be seen. He sighed and sat on the bed.

He heard the door close downstairs. He ran downstairs. When he arrived downstairs he saw the girl he had dinner with and you. The girl was behind you with a knife near your neck. Her hand was holding onto your arm to keep you in place. "O-Oppa.",you whispered. "(y/n).",Himchan said in a worried tone.

"Hi Oppa.",the girl said smiling. "What? I -I don't understand. W-Why are you doing this? ",Himchan said to the girl walking towards her and you. "Why I'm doing this? Ah,it's because I want you all to myself. That's why I asked you to go to dinner with me. I want us to be together.",she smiled.

"Oppa.",you said again. "I'm sorry, but I can't. I only love (y/n).",he answered. She chuckled. "If you don't give her up,then I'll kill her. Would you want that to happen,Oppa?",she asked. Himchan looked at her,then you. When he was about to say something, he grabbed your arm and you got pulled out of her grip.

When you were pulled towards Himchan,she had took her knife and slashed it on your arm. You screamed in pain and fell towards Himchan. He cought you and pulled you against him. "Get out before I call the police.",Himchan warned. "You know I can follow your girlfriend and take her whenever? And she would die in my bare hands.",she smiled innocently. Himchan took his phone out from his back pocket and pressed in 911 behind his back without her seeing him.

"Oppa,I don't want to hurt you.",she said. Someone picked up the phone and Himchan brought it up to his ear and said,"Please help,someone is here to kill us." The girl took her knife and cut it across Himchan's right arm. He dropped the phone and placed his left hand over this cut.

Soon,the police came. When she was hand cuffed Himchan raised up his middle finger at her. You turned to Himchan and hugged him closer. "Oppa,thank you for saving me." You closed your eyes and hugged him closer. "No problem. But we should get our cuts healed. Let's go upstairs. I'll bring up the first-aid kit. You can go ahead first",he smiled. You nodded and walked up stairs.