Himchan-16

B.A.P One Shots

You stared at your best friend from afar. Why? Why does this have to happen to you? Himchan was such a ladies man. Every girl swoons over him at school. Usually they would always walk up to him and wrap their hands around his biceps and flirt with him.

So? You like your best friend. No big deal. He knows that you like him. He didn't make a big fuss when he found out. "I'll see you ladies later." He winked at the girls then began walking towards you. The smile dropped from his face. He heard them squeal - he smirked again after hearing them.

You stood still waiting for Himchan. Your arms were crossed over your chest. He stopped infront of you then smiled. "I'm here," he said casually. "Your such a ladies man, and you know it." You began walking off of school grounds. "Wae? Are you jealous?"

"Psh. Not at all. I don't like all the attention. It's obvious that you love ALL the attention. All the girls want to be your girlfriend and all of the boys want to be you. You must be loving your life so far," you said casually.

"Do you want to my girlfriend?" He asked. Always plaing games. You started to blush. No, this can't happen. You covered your cheeks with your hands then turned to him. "Does it look like it?!" You asked sounding angry. You began stomping away from him - still walking forward.

Himchan caught up with you, you had dropped your hands from your face by now. You sighed.

"What's-"

"Oppa! Oppa! Wait up!"

A female's voice called from behind. The two of you stopped then looked back. Woah, she's pretty. She had a nice sense of fashion. You looked at her shoes. Your eyes popped out. She was running in heels! What the heck?! She could fall! Himchan squinted his eyes to see who it was.

"Yah, who is she? She's pretty," you asked him. As she was only a few feet away, Himchan noticed who it was. He smiled at her then waved. She smiled back then hugged him. He gave her a quick hug then pulled away. She was breathing heavily but she managed to keep a smile on her face.

"You changed a lot Oppa. Really different. You've gotten handsomer," she complimented. "You did you. You've gotten prettier," Himchan replied back. You stood there awkwardly playing with the pebbles on the ground with your shoes.

"Ah, Bora this is ____. ____ this is Bora, my ex-girlfriend," Himchan introduced. "Annyeonghasseyo," you bowed. She bowed back then smiled again. "Are you his girlfriend?" She asked. "No, not at all. I'm just his friend," you answered.

"She's my best friend. Not just a regular friend. But best." Himchan corrected.

Gosh Himchan, you sound so stupid.

She nodded. She handed him a sticky note. "I've to go. I don't want to be late for a photo shoot. I'll talk to you later." She waved then walked back. You and Himchan turned back around then started walking.

"She's so pretty," you said with a sighed. Himchan didn't answer. "You two dated? When?" You asked.

"it was a long time ago. We've dated for only three years," Himchan answered.

That's a long time.

"You two make such a good couple. You two should date again," you suggested.

"I think we make a better couple," Himchan said grabbing your wrist then pulling you against him. His hands were now around your hips, pulling you closer. You cheeks began to be deep red.

"Y-Yah, stop playing around." You tried to push him away but he wouldn't move. "Who said I was playing around?" He asked. He sounds serious.

"Someone can be watching us."

"No one's here. Do you not like me anymore?"

"I still like you Himchan-"

"Himchan? You're not going to call me Oppa? I am two years older," he corrected you, again. You sighed.

"Oppa, I still like you, but-"

His lips searched yours. He pulled away then spoke. "I'm going crazy. Whenever I see you, my heart starts beating faster  and faster. Whenever I hear your voice, I lose my breath. Everytime I see your face, it makes me want to grab your face and kiss your lips multiple times. You make me go crazy."

He began kissing you. Your dream finally came true. You kissed him back. Your arms around his neck, and his hands around your hips. No one was around. Himchan pulled away then smiled.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"If you don't cheat on me with other girls, then of course," you answered him and then smiled.

He smiled then pecked your lips again. Maybe is isn't a playboy at times. The two of you held hands while walking down the sidewalk. All you did was hold his hand, walk, and blushed. Kim Himchan is finally your boyfriend, for crying out loud!

Who wouldn't want him to be their boyfriend? "____. Are you happy right now, or surprised?" Himchan asked. "Both,"you answered. "Your finally my boyfriend, and you like me."

"Well, your my girlfriend now. I am a happy man. You are a happy woman. No need to be surprised. As long as you're happy, I'm happy."

 

The ending was so terrible :0

Sorry