Daehyun-17 Pt.2

B.A.P One Shots

You two started making-out in the classroom. You thought it was wrong so you pulled away. You thought he was a really good kisser so you began kissing him again. You pulled away, class is going to start in 10 more minutes. You sighed then looked at him.

"Mr Jung-" He kissed you then said," I told you to call me Daehyun." You nodded then started your statement again. "D-Daehyun, don't you think this is wrong? A student and a teacher, dating?"

"I think this is the right thing to do. If I hold myself back and not let my feelings out, then I don't know what I'll do to you. If you tell me to stop, I will. But when class is still going on, I might just go to your desk and start kissing you. Then the whole class with start taking pictures, and they'll post it on the web. And, everybody will know-"

"Okay okay. I'm not going to stop you. I can't stop myself either. But, can I call you Oppa instead of Daehyun. Plus, you ARE two years older than me."

"Okay, you can call me Oppa," Daehyun sighed. "5 more minutes till I have to go to fourth period," he shuffled closer to you. You sighed regretting this. But you're heart was saying 'YES!' And your brain was saying 'NO!'

You wrapped your arms around his neck and started to kiss him. His hands were around your hips. You were on your toes. He was way taller than you.

The bell rang. The two of you pulled away. Daehyun got his stuff from the desk then you say back at your desk. "Bye Oppa!" You yelled. He gave you an angle smile then waved. He walked out of the classroom. One minute later, students began filling the classroom. 'Maybe this is the right thing to do,' you thought then smirked.

*

When the bell rang indicating that school was over, you were the last one to walk out. You walked passed the gates of the school the turned right. A car honked at you then you jumped. You looked to your left. The window rolled down. Daehyun winked at you. You melted right on the spot. He's just too charming.

You walked towards the car then opened the door. You sat in then put your seatbelt on. You were scared. Or are you just nervous. You casually looked out the window. Your hands were politely on your crossed legs. Daehyun laced your fingers together with his then he smiled while looking ahead. You looked at him then your hand in his. You blushed then decided to calm down.

'God, thank you for a handsome yet charming boyfriend. I will treasure my gift from you for the rest of my life. Thank you.'

 

 

You did the right thing! I, personally would do that. I would love Daehyun being my boyfriend.... Two updates^.^ Most of you requested part 2. Sorry, it took a long time. This is really short :(