Jongup-11

B.A.P One Shots

"Where do you want to go?",Jongup asked. You shrugged. "Um,i want to go to the beach? Yeah! The beach. I want to go.",you answered. Jongup nooded. He took your hand and walked out of the dorm. 

When the two of you arrived at the beach, you took off your shoes and put your feet in the water. Jongup smiled, happy to see you full of joy. You walked up to Jongup and held his hand.

Three guys were walking towards the teo of you. You saw from far away. They were wearing red, white, and blue. You shook your head and began smiling and walking.

When you saw the three guys your eyes widden. It was your three ex. Hanging out together. "Oh! Hyungs! Look, its (Y/N)!",Zelo pointed out. "Oh! It is.",Daehyun smiled. Yongguk nodded. " We should say hi." Zelo and Daehyun nodded.

The three of them walked up to you. "Hi (Y/N)! Long time no see.",Zelo smiled. You smiled and nodded. "Hi.",Yongguk waved. You smiled. "Hi (Y/N). Long time no see. I've miss you a lot.",Daehyun smied and nodded. "What? You missed me? I thought you had your own girlfriend?",you joked.

"Ani. I don't. After i dated you, i didn't want to date anyone else.",Daehyun replied. It just got awkward. Jongup shook his hand. "Oh. Guys, this is Jongup my boyfriend.",you introduced. Jongup bowed. "Jongup, this is Yongguk, Daehyun, and Zelo. My ex boyfriends.",you said the last sentence quietly.

The three of them bowed. "Well, we did't want to interupt the two of you. We just wantd to stop by and say hi.",Yongguk said. "Oh. It wasn't a problem.",Jongup said to the older one. "Then, we will be leaving. We hope you two will have a nice day together.",Yongguk smiled and pulled Daehyun and Zelo away fromt the two of you. You chukled and bagan walking with Jongup.

"Wow. Did you see her? She's gotten more beautiful.",Zelo said to his hyungs. "Neh. She has. To bad for us, she already had a boyfriend.",Daehyun replied. Yongguk and Zelo nodded.

"Wow. We just saw three of your ex. I'm sure you had many more since your so beautiful.",Jongup said. "Aniyoo!",you slapped him lightly. He smiled and hugged you.

 

This request was @mskpopluver from Instagram. I hope you liked it^^