Daehyun-8

B.A.P One Shots

"Yah, dongsaeng. Can i ask you one question?",your best friend said over the phone. "Neh. Go ahead.",you answered. "Tell me, how did you and Daehyun meet? I mean like, how does a normal girl like you date THE Jung Dae Hyun? He's perfect and your half perfect. Not to sound mean or anything."

"I don't really know how he would date a girl like me. He can date anyone he want. But, he chose me. I love him and he loves me. Thank god i could have went to that fan sighning. if i didn't go then i would have never been with Daehyun oppa."

"Okay. So tell me how you two meet. I know you just told me but, tell me with more details. You need to tell me everything. Okay, start now.",she said. You took a deep breath and thought back to your past. "Okay. I was waiting for the fan sighning to start. I was in line jumping in excitment. I love B.A.P so much. The line started to move and i was so happy i can meet all of the members of B.A.P . I was the third fan in line.

The first person went and i almost died when i saw Daehyun looking at me then smiling. The next fan went and i was next. I tried not to look too nervous. And let me tell you, it was obvious i was nervous. I walked up to Yongguk and he smiled. I try to smile back, but i end up not to.

After Yongguk, i walked to Himchan. He waved cutly and i smile, well sort of. I took a deep breath and walked to Daehyun. He smile sweetly and , i just died. His smile was just  so AMAZING. I waved and gave a picture of him. He took it with a smile and i just started to blush madly.

I couldn't help but not smile. I kept smiling like a pabo. " What's your amazing name?",he asked. You said your name and he smiled. " What a beautiful name.",he smiled. "Thank you.",you bowed.  "I like you. Please go out with me? ",he asked with a beautiful smile.

"i would love to, but what about the fans.",you asked. "We'll tell them. Just not right now. I'll see you at the Coffee Shop downtown.",he winked and gave you the paper. I died. You know. I felt like my life was complete. I meet Youngjae, Jongup , and Zelo.

It was all normal. I love Daehyun so much.",you answered her. Your best friend sighed. " I wish that will happen to me with Himchan.",your best friend huffed. "Don't worry. It'll happed,",you smirked.