Daehyun-5

B.A.P One Shots

Today,you were a lucky person. You had gotten picked for Beautiful Match(Lol,I made it up). They had picked you from the crowd and you would be on tv where a bunch of people will watching. So,this is how Beautiful Match goes,you get picked and then,you would talk about yourself,your ideal type,your hobbies,etc. 

You walked on stage and everybody clapped. You bowed while going into stage. "You're so beautiful.",one of the MC's said. "Ah,thank you.",you bowed. You sat on the chair they offered. "What is your beautiful name?",they asked. "(Y/n)."you answer smiling. Everyone is the crown was single. And,of course they would want to love someone. "Wow. You have a beautiful name and a beautiful figure.",the MC smiled. "Thank you.",you blushed.

"Now,lets get started shall we? Okay,(y/n) what is your ideal type?",she asked. "My ideal type? I like someone who can sing,dance or do both. He has to have a cheerful personality. I don't want someone who is sad all the time. And,he has to be funny. So,when I'm not in a good mood,then he can make me laugh. I would feel better after that. ",you answered smiling. "Is one of your ideal types an actress?",she asked.

"Um,I think it doesn't matter what type of job he has. It's jut that,I think a dancer has smooth moves at times and a singer can clam people down with his or her voice. So,I think the job doesn't matter that much.",you replied. "Ah,okay. So what I told you I was a dancer and a singer? And,I would look younger.",he said trying to look like a young teen,or so. You laughed a little. The crowed had laughed too. 

"Hyung! Look at her! She's gorgeous!",Zelo said pointing at the tv. All of the band members crowded around the tv. "Wow! Look at her! She is SO my type.",Himchan his lips. "Shut up hyung.",Jongup said smiling. "So,(y/n). How old are you?",the MC asked. "I am 18.",you smiled. "How do you look so beautiful?",he asked.

"Hyung! Hyung! ",Zelo said shaking Daehyun's arm. "You're so perfect for her!! You two are only one year apart. You should meet up with her!!",Zelo smiled. "Yah. I'm perfect for her too!",Himchan slapped the maknae lightly on the arm. Zelo shook his head." You're too old."

"Yah! I'm not old!",Himchan said. Zelo laughed and started running. Himchan ran after him. "Do you really think so?",Daehyun rub the back of his neck. "Neh. The two of you will look beautiful together.",Yongguk nodded. Jongup did a thumbs up. Youngjae winked. Zelo shook his head fastly. Himchan was sitting on the sofa all tired.

Daehyun nodded. "Yay! Hyung is giving us a beautiful Noona!!",Zelo yelled jumping happily. Jongup jumped happily with him. "Youngjae hyung? Do you like her too?",Jongup asked. "Ah,Ani it's fine. Daehyun looks better with her.",Youngjae showed a little smile. "Are you sure Youngjae? You seem down.",Daehyun said. Youngjae shook his head.

"So,whoever wants to meet (y/n). Go to the cafe down the street. Till next time,this is Beautiful Match!",both of the MCs smiled. After the show,you went to the cafe. There were a bunch of guys. You saw some girls there trying to pull at least on guy. It must have been one of his family members? 

"Oppa! Come on! You're dating me!",she yelled trying to pull him out of line. He tried to push her away. You walked over to where they two of them were. "Hi. Are you two dating?",You asked smiling. The male shook his head the female nodded. "Sir,then I think you should continue dating her. She is a beautiful girl. Don't break her heart okay?",you smiled. He sighed and nodded.

The two of them walked out of the cafe. A bunch of other guys walked out of the cafe too. Since they heard your convocation with the couple. There was only one guy left. You smiled and walked up to the handsome fellow. "Hi (y/n). I am Daehyun.",he introduced himself. You smiled and nodded. 

After you talked to him for a while,you began to like him a lot more. "So,(y/n). Lets hang out another time. If you would like?",he replied. "I would love to.",you smile nodding.