Zelo-7

B.A.P One Shots

You were a normal girl. You just moved into your new beautiful two story house. You smiled to yourself. Such a beautiful house. After the three of you finished placing the things in the house then placing it where it should be,you decided to play some Just Dance on connect. Your dancing was better than your singing. When you were about to dance, you heard something hit the window. "What the hell was that?!",you screamed.Your parents looked at you. You bowed in apology.

You looked at the window. Someone was standing outside your window. He waved. You liked his hair. It was dark blue. You waved and he waved back. You lifted up the window. "Hello. Who are you?You asked with a smile. He smiled back and answered,"Hello. My name is Zelo." You nodded and told him your name. He seems nice so you asked your parents if you could walk to the park with him. The park was close, so that was good.

The two of you arrived, and you sat on the swing. He sat next to you. "So, how are you?",you asked. "I'm good. Its boring at my house. I have five hyungs that take care of me. How are you?",Zelo asked. "I'm fine. My house is boring too. I'm the only child.",you answered. " Have you had a boyfriend before?",Zelo askedout of the blue. You didn't mind. "Ani. I haven't had a boyfriend before.",you answered. He nodded slowly. 
 

"Have you had a girlfriend before?",you asked. He shook his head. "I'm forever alone.",he pouted. " Ani. No one will ever be forever alone.",you smiled. "Then,will you be my girlfriend? I won't be forever alone anymore.",he looked at you with puppy dog eyes. You were speechless. What should you say? You nodded. "I liked you when i first saw you,Zelo",you smiled. "Same.",he smiled. "Now,lets go back to my house and ask for my parents approval."

When the two of you arrived at your house you asked your parents,"Can i date Zelo?" Your parents looked at the guy next to you. Zelo smiled at them. "Ani. You can't.",they both said at the same time. "W-what? Why?",you asked. "Look at his hair. Its dark blue. Or is that purple? But, we want you to date a normal guy with not crazy hair.",your mother said. "He is a normal guy. He's nice. He's not like those guys who force people to do anything.",you said to them.

"You two just met.You two don't know that much about each other anyway.",your mother said. You because silent. That was truee. You two just met. You looked at Zelo worried. He nodded. "It's true. We did just meet. We should get to know each other. Then, when we know a lot about each other, we could date.",Zelo said smiling."Haha. That's funny. But, you two can't date.",your dad said. You whispered in Zelo's ear. "We can date secretly. Starting now. Do you want to?",you asked. He nodded.