Yongguk-12 Pt.1

B.A.P One Shots

You sighed. This guy keeps confessing his feelings for you, every single day. You clearly have no feelings for him. You and him are always fighting. Not physically. Just by words. His name was Bang Yong Guk. You worked as a teacher at a high school. Everyday after school, he would wait for you. You told the teachers that he wasn't your boyfriend. And it was true. The female teacher thought he was handsome. Whenever Yongguk comes after school to pick you up, the female teachers would always stare at him.

"Where would you like to go?",Yongguk asked driving away from the school. "Home.",you answered shortly. He didn't say anything after that. You just stared at out the window. "Why do you keep picking me up after school?",you asked him. "Wae? Can I not do that?",Yongguk asked. "Ani. It's just that, why are you?",you asked him again. "Because I like you.",Yongguk answered. "I knew that.",you replied quietly.

The car stopped and you walked out of the car. When Yongguk walked out of the car he called out your name. You turned around. "Here. We're these when you accept me feelings.",he gave you a bag. You blinked at him. He took your hand and put the bag in your hands. He smiled and walked back to his car then drove off. Doesn't he know that you like one of his best friends, Himchan? You sighed and unlocked the door.

You walked in then closed the door behind you. You walked to your room to open the present he gave you. Your eyes popped out of your eyes. It was beautiful.

 

"Oh my god. This man. Why did he buy such expensive shoes? He could have bought something else, when I accept his feelings.",You said looking at the shoes. You put the shoes on your table counter and layed on your bed, thinking. You fell asleep after a while. Your phone rang and you shot up. You ran to get your phone. "Hello?",you answered. "Hey. It's Yongguk.  Good morning!",Yongguk said. "Yah. Why did you buy such expensive shoes?",you asked.

"Well, I wanted to see you come to me in those beautiful shoes.",he answered. You sighed. "But, you could have just buy soothing less expensive. Like a hair pin or something.",you replied. "Yeah. Those shoes cost a lot of money but your love cost much more.",you could here Yongguk's smile. "I'll see you later.",you mumbled then hung up. You heart started to beat a bit faster. What is this?

You got dressed then headed out, taking the shoes with you. You knocked on Yongguk's door. And left the shoes at the door. You walked away casually. "Yah! (Y/N)!",Yongguk yelled. You began panicking. You ran to your car but he caught your wrist. You turned around. "Neh?",you replied. He took your hand and but the bag in your hands. He kissed your cheek then walked away. You put your hand on your cheek. You blinked a couple of times.

The next day, your best friend called you. "Yah. You want to go to the bar with Himchan, Yongguk and me? It'll just be the four of us. No one else.",she said. You agreed and got ready wearing this:

Your best friend and Himchan was together. But, not anymore. Since your best friend had told Himchan that you liked him. She wasn't suppose to do that. You wanted to confess to him. Not your best friend telling him. You wanted to wear the heels Yongguk has bought you. *It is time to forget about Himchan.* You thought and unwrapped the shoes to put it on. You smiled, looking at yourself in the mirror. You drove to the bar with no problem. You took a deep breath coming out of your car.

You walked into the building with everyone staring at you. You found them, they looked at you and you bowed. You sat down next to Yongguk. "W-Welcome.",Himchan stuttered. You bowed. Yongguk kept his gaze on you. Not looking at anyone else but. They four of you began talking and laughing. "Neh, I do like you. But, I wanted to confess me feeling to you. Not, one of my best fries telling you.",you said to Himchan. Himchan nodded. "You look beautiful.",Himchan complemented.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourself.",you smiled at him. Yongguk grabbed your wrist and took you into a hallway with no one around. He let go and looked at you. "I told you to wear these shoes when you accept my feelings.",he said to you sounding a bit angry. "I did. I accept your feelings.",you answered. "Ani. You just wore it to look pretty for Himchan. You know what? I won't give you any chances anymore.",Yongguk said leaving you. And walking to the exit.

 

To be continued...