Himchan-7

B.A.P One Shots

You were walking down the sidewalk. Your eyes looked at every detail you've past or what you were about to see. You looked on the other side of the sidewalk. He looked fimiliar. Brown hair? Shades? Nice style? Omo! You couldn't believe your eyes. It was Himchan from B.A.P ! You started to freak out. Should you say hi. Should you yell out his name then turn around like you didn't say anything? What should you do. You walked across the road and onto the one Himchan was on. You caught up with him and tapped his shoulder. He turned around and you looked at the ground. " Hi Himchan oppa.",you bowed still looking at the ground.

" Hi. Why are you looking at the ground?",he asked trying to look at your face. You stayed quiet. Crap what should you do? You just stayed silent. Himchan lifte your chin up. "Oh! You're beautiful. Why are you looking at the ground? You don't want to hide you beautiful face. Are you a shy girl? ",he asked looking deep into your eyes. You nodded. "Ah. I see. Your a Baby right?", he asked. You nodded looking at the ground, again. He lifted your chin up, again. H-He touched you, again. " Why do you keep hiding your beautiful face? You should look at what's infront of you.", he smiled. 

" What's your name? ",he asked with a smile. You told him your name and he smiled. " You have a beautiful name. Is everything about you perfect? Your name is perfect. Your very beautiful. What else? Are you a better singer than me? Are you a dancer? What is it? Hm? ",he asked blinking a couple of times at you, innocently. " Um. I'm not perfect at all. Everyone loves you. Your a good singer. I am a bad singer and a dancer. I like kpop. That is the only thing i pay attention to rather then school stuff. I like B.A.P the most out of all the bands. And, your my favorite out of all six of you. You can be cute and funny at times and i like that.",you smiled to yourself.

" Well, (Y/N).",he slinged and arm around your neck. " I like you too. It seems liked you want to talk to me a lot. How about we get something to eat? Did you eat anything yet? ",He asked smiling at you. You shook your head. " Perfect. Then we should go to the dorm and eat some food. I wonder what they are making at home.",he smiled and began walking. When the two of you arrived at the dorm, all of the members would have been cleaning up, eating , or watching TV. " Hello you all!", Himchan said opening the front door. Everyone looked at the front door. There eyes went wide. " Hyung. Why did you bring a stranger here? ",Zelo asked innocently.

" Yah! She's not a stranger. She's my girlfriend. You better like her. She's a baby. Plus, I'm her favorite out of the six of us.",Himchan stuck outhis toung. * G-Girlfriend? I'm his g-girlfriend? Can this day get any better?* You thought. " So what is their to eat?",Himchan asked walking into the kitchen. "Pizza.",Jongup answered. Daehyun was in the kitchen eating a slice of pizza. "oh. Hey hyung. Oh, you brought a girl for me?",Daehyun asked. " Ha. You wish. She's mine. ",Himchan said to Daehyun.

" (Y/N). Are you hungry?",HImchan asked. You shook your head. Himchan nodded. "I'm not either. Lets go in my room. ",Himchan smiled and walked towards his room shared with two other members. Good thing no one was in there. " Yah! Hyung. Don't do anything bad. Don't break anything when your at it.",Daehyun yelled from the kitchen. "Try not to! ",Himchan yelled closing his bedroom door. You sat on the nearest bed. He sat next to you and stayed quiet.

 

Himchan's P.O.V

* Dang. I want to kiss her so bad right now. I know i just met her but, i cant controll my hormones or my feelings. This is the first time I've ever felt this way towards someone. Should i try to kiss her? What if she doesn't want to kiss me? She said that i was her bias right? Should i just kiss her?*

" Oppa. ",she said. I looked at her and blinked. " Why me? There are a bunch of other girls to choose from but, why did you pick me?",she asked. I looked at her. " When i first saw you, it was love at first sight. I had never felt that before. I've liked someone at first sight, but not love. ",i answered.

Your P.O.V

Love at first sight. He love at first sight? I've always wanted to kiss him but, i don't know if he wants to kiss me. Should i go for it?*

I sat on the bed. Looking at the ground again. I looked at him and his lips landed on mine. * Is this really happening?* You looked at him and his eyes are closed. * So he wanted to kiss me? * You closed your eyes and kissed him back.

 

 

 

 

 

I'll love you forever.

 

 

 

 

 

This was a long one shot..