Yongguk-15 Pt.1

B.A.P One Shots

I quietly followed him. I've been following him for a long time now. I know I sound like a stalker, but I'm a shadow. Yeah, you can only see my shadow. But, the good thing is that I can only appear infront of people's eyes once in one month. I haven't appeared infront of my love yet. But I will when I can appear infront of his eyes.

Is it weird that a shadow likes a human?

I playfully chase after your footsteps. I am always careful so you wouldn't notice me. When I appear infront of your eyes, I want to tell you that I really really like you. I like every single detail about you. Your laughter makes me smile, your tears make me also want to shed tears.

Please don't be scared when you see me. Act like I'm one of your normal friends. No matter what, I will always be by your side. Whenever I walk behind you, I act as if we're a secret couple. I will never hurt you. I can't. You, Yongguk, is the only one I love. I'll be able to see you as a human in one more day.

I will wait for you no matter what. I hope you'll wait for me. I'll always want you to be in your happy place. 

I silently follow my love. To where are we going? I don't really know. I always follow him. It seems like we're going somewhere different. I shrugged and started to follow him. We then stopped. It was a beautiful built house. Two stories.

He sighed and walked towards the door. He rang the door bell a couple of times then the door finally opened. A middle aged woman opened the door and welcome him in. I followed him but it felt like there was something blocking my way. I kept banging on it- it still won't let me through.

I sighed and took a seat. Yongguk, you will see me as a human. Not a shadow. When your looking at your shadow, your actually looking at me. I took in your body shape. Even though I'm smaller than you, I can still be the same size as you. When you sleep, I pretend I'm in your arms. When it's day time, I pretend I'm making your breakfast so you won't be hungry.

Everyday, you would go to work. I would also follow you. I never get tired from it. Today is finally the day I can show you my human side. After work, I will show you what I look like as a human. Not like a shadow. I smiled to myself. Today, is the day.

I saw Yongguk walk out of work. I caught up with him then stood away from him a bit. I checked it anyone was near. No one. I smiled and turned myself into human form. "Yongguk! Oppa!" I yelled as I ran to him. He turned around and looked surprised. "Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed. He bowed back.

"Do I know you?" He asked politely. "Ani. But I know you. I want to tell you all about myself, but you might freak out." I answered. He nodded. "But, you can only see me for today. Or you could wait a month." I added. "A month?" His eyes went wide. I nodded. "I think I want to know who you are. I can't wait for one month to see a beautiful lady like you."

I started to blush. I just love this guy! We walked into a cafe and bough drinks for the two of us. "So, tell me, who are you?" He asked again. "I really really like you oppa." I said straight to the point. "You don't know me that well." He replied. "Trust me. I know a lot about you." I answered. "How?"

"I follow you." I answered. His eyes shot open. "It's not what you think. I'm a shadow. I can only become human once a month." I explained."S-So your saying, your my shadow?" He asked. I nodded. "I know you'll freak out." I mumbled. "What are you talking about? I think it's kind of sweet."

I shot my head up. "Sweet? Really?" I asked. He nodded. "It seems like you've been wanting to say you like me for a while now. And, I can't believe someone would wait that long for me. It's the first time someone done it for me." His voice became soft. "So, tell me everything." He added. I looked at him and nodded.

"So, I can only appear human for once a month. And, I've been your shadow for a long time now. And, I wanted to tell you that I really really like you. But, I would always become scared when I turn human. I told myself that I would confess my feeling to you. But, I just couldn't." I looked down at my lap.

He smiled and began to spoke. "I think that's sweet. You waited so long, to talk to me and confess your feelings." He gave me a sweet smile. My heart started to melt. I never knew he would smile at me like that. I smiled back. But, I looked down because I started to blush.

"So you only followed me around? No one else?" He asked. I nodded. "When you turn human, you didn't get your first kiss?" He asked. I slowly nodded. Is he going to be my first kiss?? 

He nodded. "So, when do you become a shadow again?" He added. "By 12 o'clock." I answered. He looked at his watch. "7 more hours." He replied. "Lets go." He said standing up. "Where are we going?" I asked standing up. "We're going to go on a date." He answered with a gummy smile. "Date?"

He smiled and took my hand, leading the way like always. "Where are we going?" I had asked. "We're just walking around. I think I should know you more." He answered. I nodded. I smiled. "I've always dreamed today would be like this. The two of us,hand in hand, talking."

Yongguk hugged me close. I wrapped my laft arm around his waist. He stopped and started at me. I looked at him. He leaned forward. His lips went softly onto mines. I was shocked. This is the first day we've meet eachother, and we kissed.

He pulled away and hugged me. "Did you like it so far?" He asked. I nodded and hugged him back. "You have only 6 hours left." He replied. "Why are you keeping track?" I looked up at him. "You want me to leave?" I asked. "Of course." He joked. I hit his arm lightly. "Stop it. Don't do that. Your going to make me sad." I kept hitting his arm.

 

 

This was requested. I'm sorry if I didn't get what you wanted pretty_rania1 . If you want me to fix it I can. And if you want a part 2 then please comment down below^^