Yongguk-14 Pt.1

B.A.P One Shots

You stood infront of the school and took a deep breath. Being the new student . Well sometimes. You nodded and walked your way inside the school. This always happens. Everyone will stare at you and gossip. You ignored then and walked through the hallways to look for the front office. You finally found it. You walked in and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo. I'm (Y/N) imnida.",you bowed at the lady upfront. "I'm a transferred student.",you added. She nodded. "Hold on a minute.",she replied. You nodded.

"Mr. Kim would be right with you.",she spoke to you. You nodded again. "Ah. Welcome.",someone said approaching you. "Ah. Annyeonghaseyo.",you bowed. He nodded. "Welcome.",he said again. You bowed in thanks. After all of that, you went to first period. "Class. You have a new student.",the teacher said. You bowed to the class. They started talking again. "You can sit over there.",he pointed to the empty seat. You bowed and walked to the seat he provided.

"Annyeonghaseyo.",you bowed at the person your going to sit next to. "Annyeong.",she greeted. You sat down and got the supplies you need for that class. "Your a transferred student?",she whispered to you. You nodded. "My name is Jessica.",she introduced. "My name is (Y/N).",you replied back. "Nice to meet you.",Jessica smiled. You nodded and payed attention to the teacher. Writing down the notes on the board. First period has ended. You walked out of class and Jessica followed along.

"What's your next class?",Jessica asked. "Um..",you handed her your schedule. She read it then handed it back with a smile. You took it back and folded it. You put it in your back pocket and walked to your locker. It turns out that Jessica's locker is next to yours. "So, how is your first day going so far?",she asked unlocking her locker. "Good. I guess. I made a new friend.",you answered getting books out of your locker: Jessica nodded. "I have the same classes as you.",Jessica said closing her locker.

"Oh my god. He's so perfect.",Jessica said. You looked at her. Then you saw who she was looking at. "Who is that?",you asked a bit interested. He was handsome. "That's Bang Yongguk. He is Mr. Popular. Everyone loves him. They gues want to be him. The girls want him.",Jessica replied. She sighed after that." Too bad we can't have him. He never confessed to a girl. But, I've heard that he has a bunch of ex.",Jessica added. "Is he gay?",you asked. "Aniyo! He isn't!",she yelled. "Okay okay.",you said trying to calm her down.

 "Lets go to class.",you said closing your locker. She nodded and began walking. "Yah. Guess what.",Jessica said. "What?",you replied. "Did you know that Yongguk is going to be in our class for the rest of the day?",Jessica asked. "Oh..really?",you asked. "Neh. Did you fall for him already?",Jessica asked. You blushed and nodded. "Oh~ Someone's in love~",she nudged you. "Yah. I never said I was in love with him.",you replied. "Okay. If you say so.",she replied.

"Ready for class?",you asked. She nodded. "Ready to get distracted by Yongguk?",Jessica asked. You nodded. The two of you walked in class. Yongguk was already there. You tried not to look at him. Oh my god he's so perfect. You shook your head and took your seat. Jessica sat next to you. You tried not to look at Yongguk. But your eyes kept moving to where he was sitting. You saw Yongguk smirk.*Does he know?* You asked yourself. You looked towards Jessica. She was staring at him.

Like straight at him. "Yah. Stop staring.",you said to her. "I can't. Every girl is staring at him anyways.",She replied. You looked around the class. Every girl's eyes were on him. *He is handsome and all...* You thought to yourself. "Yah. The teacher walked in.",you whispered to Jessica. "Who cares?",she said. Still looking at Yongguk. You looked at him then looked at the teacher.

After class, you and Jessica did the usual. "How can Yongguk be so hot?",Jessica asked. "I have no idea.",you answered. "He's smart, handsome, athletic, kind, he has the body, and he can sing. *sighs* He's too perfect.",Jessica said. You nodded. "I can't focus if Yongguk is in the same class with me.",you said. "I agree.",Jessica agreed. "Yah. We should talk to him!",Jessica suggested. "Aniyo. We shouldn't.",you shook your head.

"Why not? Are you scared?",she asked. "Um, yeah. How can to talk to a handsome guy with a straight face? I mean like, if you look at his face for a long time, your be like under his spell.",you replied. "Yeah. That's true. But, I'be never talked to him before.",Jessica said.  "Why not? You scared?",you joked. "Hi girls.",a deep voice said infront of you. The two of you looked forward. Oh my god. You were going to fall on your knees. It's Y-Yongguk.

"U-Us?",Jessica stuttered. Yongguk nodded. You started to freak out. "H-Hi.",you stuttered. "Hello (Y/N).",he smiled. "Oh my god he knows my name.",you whispered. Yongguk chuckled. "D-Do you n-need s-something?",Jessica stuttered, a lot. "Ani. I just wanted to say hello.",Yongguk smiled. "T-To u-us?",you stuttered. What's up with the stuttering? "Neh. I wanted to welcome the transferred student.",Yongguk answered raising out his hand so you can shake it.

You stated to scream in your head. Your gonna touch his hand*•* Jessica started to hit you lightly. "Sh-Shake his hand!",she whispered. You looked at Yongguk and shook his hand. You heart exploded! You wanted to hold his hand everyday. He's sweet and smart and all. You let go of his hand so you wouldn't imagine things anymore. It'll never happen. "I'll see you two in the next class then.",Yongguk waved goodbye. You and Jessica also waved. "Oh my lord! You touched him!",Jessica said looking at your right hand.

"I know!!",you said putting your right hand over your heart.

 

To be continued...