Jongup-7 Pt.2

B.A.P One Shots

The next day at school, Jongup walked back and forth on the school's sidewalk. He was still thinking how hel'll confess to you. * Should i confess by kneeling down and giving you flowers? No, no. You might not like that. Um.. How about I confess to you by dancing then in the end telling you that i like you? Yeah? Yeah? No, i shouldn't do that. How about- * Someone interupted his thoughts. " Jongup! Jongup! ",someone yelled from behind. He turned around and saw you running towards him. He waved with a smile.

" Hey, you seem tired. Did you get enough sleep last night? Are you tired? It seems like your thinking about something. I think you were thinking too hard. ",you replied. " What's with all the questions? Plus, i'm not tired. D-Do i l-look tired? D-Do i have bags under m-my e-eys?", he asked poking under his eyes. You chukled and answered, "Ani. You don't." You pulled his hand down from his face. He blushed from the embarressment.

" So, how has it been? Are you thinking too hard? Is something bothering you?",you asked. He shook his head. " N-Nothings w-wrong.",he stuttered. " Why are you stuttering so much?", you asked. " W-Why i'm stuttering so much. W-Well, um , its bec-"    "Hyung! Noona! ",someone yelled. The two of you looked behind you. It was Zelo. " Oh. Um, everyone has to go to the gym. The teachers has something to say to all of us. ",Zelo said pointing to the gym.

You and Jongup nodded. " Wait. (Y/N) , can you stay with me for a while? I want to talk to you privetly. ", Jongup pulled on your arm. You nodded and sat on thebench that was behind Jongup. Jongup sat next to you and looked at Zelo. " Well, I'll leave you to alone. You better finish fast hyung. This is important. Ani, nevermind , take your time. ", Zelo smiled then winked. Zelo ran back to the gym.

" So, what did you want to talk about Jongup? '", you asked looking into his eyes. Jongup looked deep in your eyes and said. " (Y/N) , i like you. This is my confession to you. I liked you for a while now, and i just wanted to let you know that i like you. If you don't feel that same way the, i'm okay with it. I just want you to know that i care for you and I'll support you at whatever you do. I like you and thats all i feel towards you. I might fal in love with you if i keep hanging around you. I want to be with you and make you feel happy for as long as i am with you. I like it when i see you smile. I don't ever want to see you frown. It makes me sad. I'm sorry if i'm taking to much of your time. ", Jongup looked at the sidewalk.

" Jongup.. I-I like you too.",you replied. " Really? ", Jongup smiled. You nodded. " I thought you didn't like me, so i didnt confess my feelings to you. I like you alot. I'm really bad at confessing my feelings to someone. I never knew you liked me. ",you kept you gaze at the ground. "(Y/N) . Do you want to start dating now? Since we both like each other. But its up to you i you want to date. I am 100% sure that i would like to go out with you.", Jongup smiled at you.

You nodded and hugged him.

 

 

Hello everyone. I'm back with one shots^^ YAY! I'm sorry you all if my spelling is incorrect. I sometimes type too fast and then i typed the wrong letter. I am also sorry if my gramer is wrong.