Zelo-2

B.A.P One Shots

You heard that B.A.P was going on a tv show and you wanted to go.You saved up money so your could go.You finally had enough and bought two tickets.One for you and one for you best friend.She loved B.A.P too.Her bias was Youngjae.She loved how smart and stuff he was.She talked about him 24/7.And,you mostly talked about Zelo.

You were only one year younger than him.Which was good.You lived everything about him.His singing,his rapping,his dancing,and his cuteness was everything to you.You just loved it!"Omo!I'm so happy!I get to see Zelo!",you yelled out walking into the building.You looked to your left and saw your friend freaking out.

"Are you okay?Relax,it's not like we're gonna get called up on stage or anything.",you said trying to calm her down.She shook her head,"nonsense.It said that two fans will be picked out from the audience."She panicked."Oh seriously?Um,well it doesn't mean that we're gonna get picked right?hehe..",you tried not to freak out.

You could hear fans freaking out while you sat in your seat in the fifth row."Okay,um,calm down?It's not like they're gonna pick us right?",you said trying to light up the mood."Yeah,um,your right.It's not like they're gonna pick us.Right?",she said trying to agree."Hello guys!Are you ready to meet the stars?!"the MC said walking onto stage.

Everyone screamed."Okay,here comes...B.A.P!!"The six successful males walked on stage.You could hear the screams get louder.They waved when the walked onto the stage.They introduced themselves."We are B.!A.P!Yessir!"that bowed.You only payed attention to Zelo.And you could tell that your best friend only payed attention to Youngjae.

"So,today.We will pick two female fans from the crowd.Oh,no,wait.We change up the planes.All six of you will have to pick one girl from the audience.You can go now.",the MC said motioning them to get of stage.All of the girls waved and screamed telling them to pick themself.Zelo and Youngjae was walking towards you and your friend.

Soon,you and Zelo made eye contact and lifted his hand so you'll hold onto it.You accepted it and placed you hand into his.Youngjae did the same with your friend.All of the members already had female fans near them already."It says that the two of you will have to start a convosation and try to keep eye contact?Oh,yeah,it said the two of you will have to start a convosation and never break eyes contact.Okay,start!",She yelled.

"So what's you name?",Zelo asked.You said your name without breaking eye contact.He nodded,"pretty name."You blushed and felt like you wanted to look at the ground so he wouldn't see you but you never looked away from his eyes."Who is your favorite in B.a.p?",he asked."You.",you answered.He smiled and nodded,"That's good."

You smiled.Why was it good that he was your bias?Does he like you?Does he want to have more fans than his Hyungs?"Are you younger than me?",he asked.You nodded and he smiled."Zelo,"you said."Ani,you could call me Oppa."he considered.You nodded."Oppa,Um,do you,um,want to,um,hang out?It's okay if you can't."you asked shyly.

"Minhae,I'm too young to date.But,I am interested.I really do like you.",he answered back.You wanted to scream because of excitement."Oh,we could just hand out as friends though.",you said trying to make him agree.He nodded."I would like that."This erned you to blush like crazy.He chukled,"Your so cute.I do really want you and be to be more than friends,though."he blushed at his confession.

Omo,that was a confession?Ah,I love him even more!All you did you smile.You tried to cover your face but he held onto your hands."Don't break eye contact."He sang."Ooo!Will you look at that!Zelo and his fan is holding hands!"The MC said.The members looked at the maknae and winked.Zelo gave a thumbs up.

You tried to turn around and look at your best friend but,Zelo hugged you then kissed you.His hands landed on your hips to pull you closer.You couldn't reach his neck so you put your hands on his chest.You broke eyes contact and closed your eyes,he did the same."Wow!Look at that.They're kissing now!"The MC yelled.

You could tell that the fans are mad.They sounded angry.He pulled away and hugged you."Saranghae."You whispered."I'm starting to fall in love with you.",he said.He hugged you tighter.He pulled away and took a microphone."Me and (y/n) are dating now.Please don't get mad at us.Don't send hate mail or say anything bad about us.I really hope you all will accept us.",he announced.

Everyone in the audience said,"Neh!"out loud.You and Zelo bowed."Woo!"The members yelled.Your friend ran to you and have you a hug,"Yah,me and Youngjae Oppa are dating."she whispered.You screamed and hugged her tighter.

"Excuse me."Youngjae said in the microphone.There was silence."I am also dating someone.I also allot you will accept her.She is (y/n)'s best friend.",he announced.She ran towards Youngjae and hugged him.You walked towards Zelo and kissed him cheek.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Was this a good one?

Sorry,spelling.Or if it made no sense at all.

I hope you all liked his one.

I might update anotherone.

:)

-xxxibkpop