Yongguk-18 Pt.2

B.A.P One Shots

You froze. "Girlfriend?! Me?" You asked surprised. He nodded. "Why me?" He shrugged. "Well to start off, you are beautiful," that made you blush. But you learned your throat, trying to forget the fact that your cheeks were getting warmer and warmer.

"And," he bent down to whisper in your ear. "I can tell I have an effect on you," he added. BLUSH ALERT!  Your face was getting hotter and redder. He stood up and started to walk towards the door. "Wait! What is your name?" You asked.

"I'll tell you when the time's right," he smirked then left the room, closing the door behind him. You sat there confused. "What does he mean by 'when the time is right'?"

"What's wrong with telling me now?"

"Why does he need me to be his girlfriend for a week?"

You sighed then walked out of the room, looking for him. "Mr Kidnapper!" You yelled looking for him. "In here," he said. It looks like a kitchen. You walked in, and had found that he was making food. Your face shot up. "Food! You're making food? What kind?"

"It's not for you," he said. You pouted.  "Why not?"

"Because-"

Someone pulled your shirt. You looked down. It was a cute little kid. He looked six. "Who are you?" He asked cutly. "Me? Well, you see, this man-"

"My girlfriend. She's my girlfriend, Daniel," Yongguk interrupted. 'Daniel? That's his name...why is he here? Did he kidnap him too?!'

"Ah, how come I've never seen her stop by here before?" Daniel turned to My Kidnapper. "She has been busy. She wasn't able to stop by and hang out with us. I had found her at the mall, Shopping, so I asked her if she wanted to meet you," my Kidnapper said in a sweet voice.

Your heart fluttered. That was so cute. You shook your head. 'No stop it! Don't fall for him!'

 

As three days passed, you couldn't stop how you felt. You liked him. You liked your kidnapper. But did he feel the same way? Should you ask? Didn't he need to explain to you why, you need to be his girlfriend for a week?

You, Daniel and Daniel's broth was in the living room, watching a movie. Yeah, it turns out that Daniel is my kidnapper's little brother. Their mom and dad had left my kidnapper at the age of 13. It turns out that they have an older sister, and that my kidnapper has a twin brother. He never told me where the other two siblings went..

As you three started watching A Werewolf Boy come to an end, you started to tear up. The two of them looked at you. "I-I'm sorry. This is j-just," then you started to cry and cry. "Shut up. It's just a movie," my kidnapper mumbled. "Shush! You wouldn't understand what's happening! What if that happened to you?! Wouldn't you cry??" Then you started to cry a waterfall. He rolled his eyes.

 

You stopped crying for what felt like an hour and had decided to go to sleep. Daniel had his own room, and my kidnapper has his own. But they had no guest room. So you has to sleep with him. Yeah...you two are sharing a bed. "Hey, you told me you would explain to me why I need to be. Your girlfriend," you said to him next to you.

"Heh, I guess you don't remember me at all. You were my first love. I was pretty sure you felt the same way back in high school. But I guess you don't remember who your lover was..." He drifted off to sleep. You in your breath."Yongguk?" Tears started to roll down your cheeks. You didn't even recognize your first love.

You snuggled next to him and started to cry quietly. It didn't work. Yongguk turned around and pulled you closer to him. His hand around your waist, pulling you to his chest. "Shut up. You're too loud. Sleep for now, we can talk tomorrow morning, baby," he kissed your head then went to sleep. "I missed you Yongguk," you closed your eyes then started to fall asleep in his arms. Your dream has come true.

 

 

I hope you gues liked this one^^