Himchan-3

B.A.P One Shots

You were in a rush going to work.You had woke up late and forgot to do some things.You washed up,ate,and changed your clothes.You were just missing one thing.What were you missing?You couldn't think of it so you just grabbed all of the things you need and left.While you were fast walking,there were a group of guys in your way.You tried to walk around them but someone was in your way everytime you tried."Omo.Omo.Omo.There's only 10 minutes left.",you panicked.

You decided to tap one of the guy's shoulder and asking him to move,nicely."Excuse me.Can you move?"He blinked a couple of times.He observed your body figure.Head to toe."Why should I?",he asked with his arms crossed.You noticed  everyone was now staring at the two of you and listening to your convosation.

"Mianhae.But,I have work.And I'm late.You you please move out the way.",you asked again politely.You were trying not to make them mad."Ya.Just let her go.She's late for work.Plus,we're in some other peoples' was anyways.",a tall male with brown shiny hair said to him."Arroso.",he moved out of the way so you can walk to the other side.

You looked at the tall male with brown hair,and he winked at you.You blushed a little and bowed ."Thank you."You began walking away.You could hear him mumbling."You're so beautiful.I'll do anything for you.Whenever,were ever."You looked back and him and smiled.His eyes were still staring at you.Once you began to look at him more often,you began to like him.

 

When you were finished with work,you began walking home with woundering eyes.The lights with bight and pretty.Then,you felt hands on your hips.You looked at the person and figured out it was that person that told that one guys to get out of the way."Hey,beautiful.I haven't seen you in a while.So,where are we heading?",he asked.You blinked fastly a couple of times."I'm about go eat.And what's your name?",you asked still standing still."Himchan.Nice to meet you beautiful.",he winked again.You blinked once more and continued to speek."Hello.And why do you keep saying beautiful?It's not even true."

"You're beautiful.You will always be beautiful in my eyes .",he hugged you closer."Thank you,but I barley know you.",you said pulling away."Them,we can get to know each other ove dinner.Plus,I know you fell for me already,baby girl.Lets go before it closes.",he said beginning to walk."But,it's only 7 o'clock.It closes at 10.",you said back.

"Then,when were finished with our first,we can go to our second.",he replied still walking.You smiled and walked the same pace as him.He kissed you on the cheek and you blushed uncontrollably.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if all of my fan fics are short.

:(

-xxxibkpop