Zelo-13

B.A.P One Shots

You looked at your dog across the room. She was staring at you and you were staring at her. Yes, it was like a staring contest. Whith a dog. Weird? Do you do that? Forget that, you were bored to death. You had nothing to do at home. School was about to start, you were sort of excited. It's going to be your first time going to an academy.

Usualy in those k dramas, their uniforms look cute and all, but your school uniform...ani *shakes head* it's not pretty. You sighed and decided to get something to eat. You walked to the kitchen, followed by your dog. "Are you hungry?" You asked her. She didn't answer.

You sighed. "How am I suppose to know if your hungry or not? You won't answer." You said out loud. She still didn't answer. You gave her food anyways. If she doesn't want to eat it then, oh well. Your front door rang.

"Who is it?" You yelled from the kitchen. "Open the door." A male's voice said. "Tell me who you are." You yelled once again. "Himchan oppa." He answered. You sighed. Finally he said his name. You walked to the front door and opened it.

"Welcome." You said unhappily. "What's wrong with you?" Himchan asked walking in. "Oh, nothing. Being bored as ever." You answered with a fake smile. "Why don't you go shopping or something?" He suggested. "For what?" You asked walking back into the kitchen. Himchan followed.

"I don't know. What usually girls buy. Cloths." He answered. "I'm going to an academy." You replied. "Accessories." He added. "Don't want any." You answered. He sighed. "Bored? Then why don't you go hang out with some friends?" Himchan also suggested.

"They all went out of town." You answered. Himchan pouted. "Why don't you hang out with Zelo?" He asked. You froze. You forgot about Zelo. Himchan looked at you. "You didn't think about that did you?" Himchan gave a sly smile. You looked down and shook your head.

"Text him, or hang out with him." You looked at him. Your phone automatically buzzed. You looked at your phone. It was a text from Zelo. You unlocked your phone and read his text.

"Yeobo, I know it's fast..But, I really want you right now. I just, want you to know that I care about you. No matter what. I love you and, want you."

You looked up from your phone. You stared at Himchan. "Was that from Zelo?" He asked. You slightly nodded. "Is something wrong? It seems like you don't know what to do." Himchan looked into your eyes. You nodded. "Did he say something bad?"

You shook your head. "Was it sweet?" Himchan asked. "H-Himchan." You stuttered. "What if a girl said that she wants you?" You asked. "W-What?" He stuttered back. "What if a girl said that she wants you and that she loves you?" You repeated.

"I'll be touched." He answered. You tilted your head sideways and looked at Himchan. "What Zelo just sent you. Are you touched by it?" He asked. You nodded. "What did he send you?" Himchan stood up and walked towards you. You backed away from him.

"Mian, I need to do something." You said. You ran upstairs and Himchan began chasing after you. "Yah! _____-ah! Come back here!" He yelled. You ran into your bedroom and locked the door. You walked to your bed out of breath and unlocked your phone.

"Jagia, I love you too. And, I also want you...but I'm scared."

You texted him back. You sighed. Everything you just texted him was true. You phone beeped again.

"Of what yeobo?"

"I don't know. That....one day. You will love a different girl and, I'll just be one of your normal ex-girlfriends."

"Of course,"

Your heart fell when you read those two words. But you began reading.

"One day I will love another girl! 10 years later, she'll call you umma and she will call me appa."

You wanted to run over there and rip his cloths off. But, the two of you only dated for about a year already. You decided to wait, until you are old enough to take care of your baby. Himchan began banging on your door. "Open up!"

You sighed and walked towards the door. You deleted the messages on the way. You opened the door. "I'm going somewhere." You replied. 

"I'll be at your house in a few minutes."

You texted him. Who cares if you get pregnant? You and Zelo will be the parents of a beautiful daughter or a handsome son.

 

 

I'm going to start school in two more days :/ It's going to be my first time going to school at an academy. I'm not bragging or anything. But, imagine Zelo texting you this *•* /finds his house/

Hope you all enjoyed it^^