Zelo-3

B.A.P One Shots

Zelo had just finished a music video.After,recording the music video,Zelo went to Youngjae's house for the success of the music video.The rest of the members invited some friends over at Youngjae's house,so Zelo was the last one to arrive there.When Zelo arrived at the party so many people greeted him and congratulate him."What's up Zelo?Congrats.!",a tall young male greeted.

When you heard a bunch of cheering,you were curious at what it was all about.So,you walked downstairs and checked out what was happening."Omo!Zelo oppa is here!",some females came down running down from the stairs.They came pushing and shoving people out of there way."Oh,Zelo's here already?",you said quietly.

"Goodjob Zelo!",they cheered.Zelo looked to his left and made eye contact with you.He stared at you until someone patted his shoulder.You smiled and walked to the kitchen."Now,since everyone congratulated him already,let's all go to the backyard pool!",Himchan yelled.You grabbed a bottle of water and walked to the stairs.

"Hey,arn't you going to join us?",your best friend asked."No,I don't want to go outside right now.But,I'll join you guys later.",you answered and gave her a smile.She nodded and walked out of the house and into the backyard.You began walking upstairs and into your room that you were in a while ago.

You sat on the bed and began playing on your phone.There was only one reason why you didn't want to go outside.Number one,Zelo was there.Even tho it was his celebration party.You started to like him when you got to know him.You were now shy around him.When you talked to him,you felt butterflies in your stomach.

You heard a knock on the door and answered,"Yes?Come in."You began playing on your phone but when the door opened you looked up.It was Zelo."Oh,hello.",he greeted."Why don't you join us?",he began."Oh,I don't want to go outside right now.But I'll join you guys later.",you said giving him a small smile.

"May I join?",he asked blushing a little.You nodded and he closed the door and sat next to you."So,what are you doing?",he asked."I'm just playing on my phone.",you answered turning off your phone."Oh,what were you playing?",he asked."Nothing really.Temple run 2,",you answered.He nodded."So,why are you here?Its not that I don't want you to be here or anything.Its just that,why aren't you outside?Hanging out with your friends?,you asked.

"Because your not there.",he answered blushing.You blushed and began to talk."Why do you want me to be there? ",you asked."It's because,I've always liked you,but I'm shy around you.",he answered trying to not make eye contact.It seems like it was too awkward for him."Ah,okay.So,was that a confession?",you asked.

"Neh.I like you a lot.",he answered."I like you too.And I didn't want to go outside because you were there.I really like you.",you began to blush."Well,can you join me?",he asked standing up and giving you a hand.You nodded and put your hand into his.You and him walked downstairs and to the backyard.

Everyone whooped and smiled.Some girls gave you daggers."Nice job Zelo.",Youngjae winked at Zelo.Zelo gave him a thumbs up and smiled.You sat at the edge of the pool and put your feet into the beautiful pool.Zelo joined and rolled up his pants."So,does that mean we're dating now?",he asked.You nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Nice job Zelo!",Daehyun yelled."Kiss!Kiss!Kiss!",everyone repeated.You blushed and kissed him."Woo!!!",they yelled and clapped."Our maknae is growing up.",Yongguk and Himchan whipped a fake tear away.Everyone cheered and jumped into the pool."Less skin ship in front of me okay?",Yongguk kneeled and patted Zelo's shoulder and gave you a wink.

You only smiled."Hey,hyungs!Meet my new girlfriend!",Zelo yelled.Jongup came first running towards you."Hi!I'm Jongup.Are you older than me?",he asked.You shook your head."Then call me Jongup oppa!",he smiled.You smiled and nodded.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

My cousin gave me this topic.

She and my sister sort of helped me.

They mostly confused me.So sorry if it doesn't make a lot of sense.

>_<

-xxxibkpop