Youngjae-5

B.A.P One Shots

You were walking down the beach alone. With you shoes off-water hitting your feet. You got a little tired and began walking to the sidewalk,trying to find your car. While you were walking down the sidewalk,you saw a guy walking towards you. You were on the right side and he was on the left. He began walking slower. You walked your normal speed.

he began getting closer and closer,walking slowly. Soon the two of you made eye contact. He stopped and then you stopped,facing each other. "Hi,I'm Youngjae. And you are?",he asked. "Hi,my name is (y/n).",you answered. "Pretty name. How about we walk down to the beach and get to know each other?",he asked. 

You nodded. It didn't matter if you were a little tired. You liked him already. When the two of you walked across the beach,he had made you laugh or smile. You liked him and his personality. He was a nice guy. "So,(y/n). Do you have a boyfriend by a chance?",he asked. You looked at him and smiled. "No,not at this moment."

He smiled and nodded at the same time. " You're really beautiful. Has any one ever told you that?",he asked. You smiled and said,"No,you're the first person that has ever said that I was beautiful." "Oh,well its really true. Your actually the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and met.",he smiled at you. You looked away and blushed.

"And,you're really handsome.",you smiled,not at him. He chuckled and smiled looking down at the sand. "Do you maybe want to go out sometime?",he asked. You nodded and answered,"Yes,but don't look too handsome. You're gonna make me go crazy."  He chuckled."Anythig for you beautiful.",he grabbed your hand and pulled you towards him.

You stood there staring into his eyes. He lean towards you and put his lips in yours.