Zelo-6 Pt.3

B.A.P One Shots

Zelo's P.O.V

I quickly followed her footsteps as we walked into an alley. I kept following her until she stop. I then noticed that it started getting darker and darker.

'What is this? Why is it getting darker and darker?'

And them I heard her pressing a button then a door out of no where opened and there were bright lights shining from that room. She walked in and I follower her. I looked around and saw men and women working at desks. This was odd. It looked like a regular business place. I walked further in and the sight changed. People were in one room while discovering something on a map. It seems like they're investigating something...

I followed her into an office then looked around. There was a door in the back of the room. A desk and a chair neatly placed behind the desk. And two chairs I front of the desk. It seems like an office but there was a slight difference. The walls were painted black, the furniture were dark colored and the light was..red.

"Have a seat," she said sitting in the chair behind the desk. I sat on one of the chairs up front then looked at her. She began looking through some papers, then she looked up at me. "So tell me from the beginning how you found the letter and tell me what was printed on it." I told her the whole story in detail then waited for her to reply. "So, you found the letter on the counter then read it?" I nodded. She wrote something on paper then looked up at me.

"We didn't place that latter there. It's obvious that they want something from you since they have your parents. I think The Alphas put it there. But I'm not positively sure," she added. I just blankly looked at her.

'The Alphas? Who are they? what do they want from me?'

The back door then opened and two figures walked in. I adverted my eyes towards the door. "Y-You're either two girls from before!" I exclaimed. One sat next to me, and the other stood next to the one that brought me here.

"We heard what was happening. And we thought we needed to be included," the girl next to me said. After we talked about it. It turnes out that it was the Alphas that placed the latter on my counter. "So, you're going to get your parents back?" The girl next to me asked. "Of course," I answered.

"Even after what you heard. You're adopted. And they didn't even tell you. Plus, the Alphas might not give you your 'parents' back. The could just kill you then keep your parents as prisoners," the woman next to the girl sitting in the seat said.

"How can I believe you guys? I don't even know you," I commented. The three looked at each other. "You don't remember us Junhong?" One of them said. I stared back. "We're your sisters," the woman in front of me said. 'Sisters? Mom and dad never said I have any siblings..' I started to uncontrollably coughing. I couldn't breath. "Junhong? Junhong! Junhong?!" They all started rushing towards me. I felt like someone was choking me. I felt like....

-

i quickly sat up and started breathing heavily. "It was just a dream?"

 

God, this layout >:|

i freaking hate it. It didn't know it would change the next day >:( I know this was short and terrible. And I'm sorry :(