Zelo-10

B.A.P One Shots

"Yah. Are you going to ask her out or not?",Zelo's bestfriend asked. "Oh. Um. I am. But i don't know when.",he answered. "You better ask her out or someone else is going to.",his best friend said. Zelo sighed and nodded. "So, how are you going to ask her out?",his friend asked.

"I don't know. I'll figure something out.",Zelo said. "You better hurry up and think of a way.",his friend replied. "Your rushing you know. Your going to make me nervous.",Zelo answered. "Dude. Other guys are going toasking her out. A bunch of them. Either one of them can be her boyfriend. Well, i got to go. See you later."

He was right. She could say yes to any of them. He decided to confess to her tomorrow in the morning. The next day,Zelo stood infront of the school gates. He was waiting for her. He was her and decided to wait for her to come here. No rush. He became vervous. She was getting closer and closer. He took a deep breath.

"Hi. (Y/N). ",he said to you. He bowed and you bowed back. "Can you folow me?",he asked. "w-What for?",she stuttered. " Don't worry. I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to talk to you.",he said. She nodded.

The two of you walked upstairs to the rooftop. Zelo let you go first, like a gentleman. When the two of you reached the rooftop, her eyes popped out from such beautiful.

Flowers were hung up and it was clean. It use to be dirty with crap and stuff on the floor. "Do you like it? I cleaned it up for you.",Zelo replied she nodded.

Zelo kneeled infront of her. "(Y/N). I like you. This is my confession to you. ",he pulled out flowers from behind him. "Will you go out on a date with me?",Zelo continued. She nodded in excitment. She took the flowers and hugged him. "I've been waiting for you to ask me that for so long."

This request was pretty_rania1

I hope you liked it^^