Daehyun-6

B.A.P One Shots

"Mr,Jung!",the teacher yelled. Daehyun's eyes opened wide and he sat up straight. "Y-Yes teacher.",Daehyun answered. "What is the answer for 12x(4x+3)+2(5x+1) ?",he asked. "U-um. ",Daehyun began solving the problem on his note book. "Yes.",The teacher ponies at you. "The answer is 94x to the second power + 2.",you answered. 

"Correct. Daehyun,you will have a study partner. (Y/n),you will be tutoring Mr.Jung. We will have a test on Thursday.",the teacher said. The bell rang and everyone walked outside te classroom. "Yah! Daehyun!",someone yelled behind him. "Oh,what's up?",Daehyun asked Youngjae.

"What's up? Why did you fall asleep in class? Now you,a normal guy,is going to have (y/n) as a tutor. She is smart,popular,nice,pretty,and talented. You're just a normal guy. You better not scare her when she comes over. Good luck! I'll see you later!",Youngjae waved and ran to his next class.

After class Daehyun walked home. You were behind him. "Daehyun!",you yelled running after him. He looked behind him and saw you running towards him. You caught up and said,"Hey." He smiled and replied "Hi." When the two of you got to his house,his mother greeted the two of you.

You and him walked upstairs and into his room. "Okay,lets begin.",you said opening the math text book. He sat next to you. He looked at you while you were flipping to the right page. "Wah! She is beautiful. I hope I don't scare he off though. I don'r want her to think I'm some kind of an unattractive dumb guy.",he thought.

"Daehyun?",you said. "Oh,hi.",Daehyun said. "We will begin now.",you said said smiling. He nodded. He began staring at you instead of the text book. "How did she get so beautiful? I like the way how she says my name. It's so beautiful. Oh crap she's looking at me.",Daehyun blinked at her twice.

"Daehyun? Why don't you pay attention? Are you going through hard times? ",you asked him. "Oh,Ani. You keep distracting me.",he said. "What? How do I keep distracting you?",you asked. "By your beauty.",he answered blushing. "Oh..",you answered.

"You want to go out sometime?",Daehyun asked. "If you answer this question right.",you pointed at the question the teacher asked in class. "It's 94x to the second power + 2",Daehyun answer. "Wah! How did you get the correct answer so quickly?",you asked.

"I remembered the answer from class. Now,where would you like to go to? You want to go to the amusement park tomorrow?",he asked smirking.