Yongguk-18 Pt.1

B.A.P One Shots

You looked at your surroundings.

'Where am I?'

'Why am I here?'

'Who brought me here?'

Questions began filling your thought. You tried to remember where you were before this incident happened. Last time you remembered, you were at the mall. You were walking towards a store...you tried thinking of which store it was. Oh yeah!  It was Hollister. As you began walking, someone, a guy that looked like he could be a Hollister model looked towards you. Every woman's eyes was on him, and he knew it. He knew he looked hot.

He then smiled then began walking towards you. You thought you were dreaming, you looked around yourself then back at him. He was obviously walking towards you. Is he attracted to you? Is it finally the day you'll have a hot boyfriend to brag about? Yes, brag. Who wouldn't want to brag about their hot boyfriend?!

He then smirked and you just looked at him in confusion. He look your hand then dragged you outside the mall. You were wondering who this y stranger was. And why was he pulling you out of the mall? Shouldn't he know not to pull a stranger out of a mall. You could have yelled "!" for all  you knew. But you kept my mouth closed and said nothing.

He pushed you against a wall then placed both of his hands on the wall next to my face. You just stared a his mesmerizing eyes. There were something that was drawing you to them. You don't know what it was. But it was effecting you a lot. He began leaning towards you but you didn't know whet to do.

It's a stranger kissing another stranger! You wanted to kiss him, but..he was a stranger! He is pretty hot..His lips then landed on your lips and you just stood there in shock. He your bottom lip wanting entrence, you forgot about everything then slightly opened your mouth. You began to kiss him back. You had to admit, he was a darn good kisser!

Then everything went black and you found yourself passed out in a well neatly furnished house. Was it that stranger from before? Someone knocked on the door then the door opened, it was that stranger from before!

"Where am I?" You asked sitting up. "At my house," he said in his deep voice. Wow, hot body and a deep voice. What else is there more to add on?! "Why am I here?" You asked. "I need you to do something for me," he said sitting next to you. You slowly moved away. "We both don't know each other. Your a stanger to me. I'm a stranger to you. You took a stranger home and ask if she can do something for you. Why? Why are you doing this?" You asked him confused.

"I'll explain it to you later. But I need you to agree first. If you agree first, I'll give you anything you want. But you cannot leave by my side," he said.

'It couldn't be that bad right?' "OK, what is it?" You asked. "You have to live with me for a week. And you have to be my girlfriend and do what girlfriends and boyfriends do," he answered.

 

-

So I hope you guys liked this one :D