Daehyun-2

B.A.P One Shots

"Aish!What the heck?!How am I suppose to find the other storm that a cumulonimbus clouds produce?!I looked everywhere on the page and it doesn't say it!",you yelled slamming your hand on the table."I need help.Can you help me Oppa?",you asked your handsome boyfrind,Daehyun.He nodded and took the paper.He read it and looked through your science book.

"Yeobo.The answer is tornadoes.Not rain.Plus,you had to check the other chapters.Not just one page.Do you need help on anything else?",he asked.You were writing the answer down and shook your head."Why do I have homework on spring break?Gosh,I dislike science.",you finished what you were writing and flipped the pages to find a different answer.

"You can't just stay inside the library forever right?You should go outside and do your homework.And,it's a little hot in here.Oh,wait.Is it just me?",he asked.You shook your head at such nonsense."Ani,it's not.It's always hot in here.And your never in here.Only when I tell you to come with me.",you looked up at him than began writing.

"It's already late.We should go home.Please?",he begged.You your phone and saw the time."Sir.It's only 6 o'clock.",you looked at him.Now,he was pouting like a little cute bunny.You shook your head and began flipping through the pages.He stood up,"Fine.Then I'll just leave you."

You didn't mind.If he wanted to leave then he can.You don't control him.You knew he was going to come back sooner or later.He ran back to you and said,"Yeobo,please come.I'm so lonely without you.How about I do your homework for you?"You looked at him,"When are you going to start?"He tapped him chin thinking."Umm.How about on Sunday.Yeah,I'll start on Sunday.Only today and tomorrow we can spend the day together then I'll do your homework.Then after the homework day we can spen the rest of the spring break together,okay?"

You nodded at his perfect plan.He smiled and packed all of your things and placed it in your back pack.He grabbed your back pack and placed it on his left shoulder.You walked out of the library and he followed."Oppa,let's go to the amusement park.",you decided.He nodded and walked towards the amusement park.

You held his hand and walked down the sidewalk.You had always wanted to go to the amusement park with your boyfriend.Finally your wish had came true."Oppa,do you want to play 21 questions?",you asked.You and him were walking back home at 7 o'clock.He nodded agreed.

You asked him first,"What do you like to do in you life?"He answered,"To sing."You nodded.He asked,How many guys have you dated before me?"You blinked a couple of times and answered,"Four."He gave you a crazy look,"What the heck girl!"You shrugged and asked him the same answered,"Two."

"I thought you would be a player.",you said to him."Do you miss your previous girlfriends?",you had asked him.He shook his head."Omo!Oppa!I haven't seen you in a long time!",a voice came from behind you.You and Daehyun turned around at the same time.The girl came running towards Daehyun with open arms and she hugged him.

You could feel a bit anger and pain.He patted her back and blushed.Your eyes went wide open.You had only made him blush one time.One time!This time he was blushing like crazy.His cheeks were really red."I missed you so much.It's been a long time.",she hugged him tighter and released.

You smiled pretending to think it was okay for her to do that.But,it totally wasn't."Are you a friend of Daehyun's?",she asked.She looked about two years you get than him.It seems like she was one of thoose cute girls that jump around and use her cuteness."Neh,I am.I'm his friend.Bye,I'll see you two later."You walked a few step and heard her say,"Oh,so Oppa.Were you waiting for me to come back in your open arms?"

You were sad now.Tears fell from your eyes.Your gaze was only on the ground.You could still hear her voice.She was like one of thoose annoying cute little puppies.You finally arrived at your house.You walked inside and stomped to your room.You felt really sad.Since,Daehyun didn't say anything when you said that you two ere only friends.

You began to cry into your pillow so no one would hear.But;it faild.You heard your mother knock the door."(y/n)-ah.Are you okay?",she asked worried."N-Neh.Im f-fine.",you stuttered.She didn't listen,so she just walked in holding a box of tissues.She sat next to you and patted your back.You sat us and placed your head on her shoulder.

You grabbed some tissues and blew your nose into it."Now,tell me what's wrong.",she your hair."Me and Daehyun Oppa was walking back from the amusement park and his ex jumped on him.And so on and then she asked me if I was his friend and I said yes,"His friend."And he didn't say anything at all.Plus he blushed when she touched him.I only made him blush on time.",you explained.

"(y/n).You'll be okay.He'll come to you sooner or later like what all guys do.Cheer up.I'll bake you something if you want?",she stood up.You shook you head and she walked out to give you som space.You wrapped the blankets around you and fell asleep while the tears dried up.

"(y/n).(y/n).Wake up.",the dreamy voice said to you shaking you lightly.You opened your eyes slowly and saw Daehyun standing I don't of you.You blinked a couple of times and turned around so you weren't facing him.You felt the pain and began to cry."(y/n),please cheer up.I wanted to tell her to go away politely but she kept talking.Please accept my apology.",He said to you.

You turned around so you were facing him and you said to him,"She made you blush.I only made you blush one time.You should have known I was upset.I hated to call you my friend."He sat onto the bed and held your hand,"Yeobo,I only love you.That hug didn't mean anything.So what if I blushed?My heart belongs to you.I only love you.You make my heart beat fast.Thats why she is my ex."

You smiled and nodded."Saranghae,Oppa."He smild and kissed you deeply.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Really sorry if the beginning was super boring.

Also sorry if the spelling was wrong and if 

it didn't make sense.But,I'm happy that it's

Spring Break.I had homework:(

But,haha.I finished it:)

SPRING BREAK!!:)

:)

-xxxibkpop