Jongup-9

B.A.P One Shots

"Hi guys. How's it going?",you said sitting down at the lunch table with yur two best friends, Jongup and Himchan. Jongup smiled and HImchan waved. "(Y/N). We need to tell you something.",Jongup said seriously.

"Yeah. What's up?",you asked. "We both like-love you. ",Himchan answered. "Um. I love both of you two. ",you said. "You have to choose one of us to be with. ",Jongup said. You loved both of them, but you couldn't choose one. 

"Hey. Lets fight like men. We both will fight eachother for the lovley princess. You want to do it that way?",Himchan asked Jongup. Jongup nodded in agreement. "Ani ani. I'l choos one.",you said.  They both looked at you.

"I coose-I ch-choose. I will choose. I-I w-will ch-choose.",you said. "Forget this! You and me,after school, in the nearest alley. See you later.",Himchan said walking to class.

"I'll see you later. I got to go to class.",Jongup smiled and walked to class. You stayed at lunch by yourself. eating alone at the tabe. After school, you walked back home. 

When you got home your brother was in the livingroom with his girlfriend, doing "stuff". You walked into the livingroom and the two of them were under a blanket. "Yah. Arn't you going to that alley? I hear there was a big fight for you.",Yongguk said.

"Ani. I don't want to see me two love ones fighting for me.",you answered walking upstairs. "Ani. Your going. Come down here right now.",Yongguk said. You yelled from upstairs. "Put your cloths on and then we could go. Ask your girlfriend if she wants to go. You don't want her all alone in this house without any company. "

Yongguk and his girlfriend got dressed. "(Y/N), you can come down now.",Yongguk yelled. When you got downstairs you saw his girlfriend zipping his pants. You sighed and walked out of the door. When the three of you got to the alley the fight was already over. I wonder who won.

You saw Himchan shake Jongup's hand. You walked up to them and saw a bit of blood on them. They really fougt.. "Who won?",Yongguk asked. "Jongup did.",Himchan said sighed. Jongup walked to you and kissed you on the lips.You looked at Himchan and he had his back turned to you not wanting to see what was happening.

 

This request was @korean_world from IG.