Zelo-19

B.A.P One Shots

Zelo's P.O.V

I waved good-bye to my friends then walked to my locker. I turned to the right combinations then a note fell. It must be something important, I thought. I bent down and took the note in my hand.

I stood straight back up then opened it. I read:

"Annyeong Oppa~! Happy Birthday! I know this is a bit weird- I'm telling you happy birthday from note. But I'm too shy to even go up to you. I like you, I know that will make no difference. I think you don't even know me. But, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZELO OPPA~! I hope you have a good birthday! ^^"

I folded the note then put it in my pocket. Questions filled my head. Like,

Who sent me this?

Why would she think it'll make no difference that she like me?

She isn't a stalker, right?

Wait, of course she isn't. She just wanted to tell me happy birthday. I made a confused face. I looked around me. It could be any one of these girls. Is it her? No, she's mean. Oh! It her! Wait, it can't be. She has a boyfriend. I sighed. I want to find out who it is. It'll take forever. A bunch of girls attend this school.

I closed my locker then went to my last period, math. Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around. No one was there. Just a bunch of people going different ways trying to go through the crowd and into their classes. Could it been her who tapped my shoulder?

She could have ran away because she was shy. I began walking to my class. Everyone were in my way, but I made it safely in math class. I sat in my seat then yawned. School last too long. They should give us more time to sleep. I began thinking about sleeping. Then a pair of nice shoes was set on my desk. I looked up. She was beautiful.

"Happy Birthday Oppa." She gave a small smile. "Oh, you're the one who put the note in my locker?" She slightly blushed then nodded. "Wow, you're beautiful." I blushed then look around the classroom. I looked back at her but she was gone. Where did she go?

 

Narrator's P.O.V

You fanned your face with your hand. The blushing needs to go away. You took a deep breath then leaned down towards his head and kissed his right cheek. You straightened your back then looked at Zelo. Zelo looked to his right then behind him. You held out the cherry tomatoes.

"I hope you like my presents." You smiled at him. He stood up then took the cheery tomatoes. He set it on his desk then kissed you. Your eyes popped out, never knew this would happen. Your heart started to beat faster and faster. You kissed him back. After that, he pulled back and looked deeply in your eyes.

"Why would you think it wouldn't make a difference if you like me? Why would you even think I don't know you? I like you. Ever since. I told no one my feelings towards you. I would have if they asked me who I liked. Can you give me another present?" Zelo asked rubbing the back of his neck.

You nodded. "What is it?"

"You. Can you be my girlfriend?"

You gave a smile and a nodded. He hugged you then everyone in class clapped. "Happy birthday Zelo Oppa."

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZELO OPPA! Also happy birthday to Donghae from Super Junior, Jiyoon from 4Minute, Seungjin from Ajax and Eunyoung from Brave Girls.

 

 

 

Haha, he's too cute ^.^ I hope you guys liked it :D